• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks KH3 should be this =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
But.. you didn't see the whole thing D8.
So, until you know the outcome or at least the core story you have no real say.

Ren

adios motherfucker
*facepalm*
How did I know that a thread started by you, asking for an opinion, would turn into a 6-page argument where every time someone opposes your view, you have to rave on about how much you want it?

Besides being graphically impressive, I didn't AC at all. It was pretty much fanservice for people who wanted to see everything all pretty with dramatic battles. The plot was weak, and they brought Sephiroth back, which didn't make any sense to me at all.

I definitely don't want a KH movie. I'd like to spend weeks of my time finishing up KH3 rather than watch a two-hour long movie with awkward CGi-Disney characters.

DaisyDuck

I always kinda thought AC was more or less just an excuse to make pretty CGI versions of the FFVII characters. Thought I always kinda thought that at the end Zack didn't let Cloud die because he didn't want him to steal his girlfriend again.

KH should really stay a game. I really feel a video game is the only medium that can do the story justice.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I always kinda thought AC was more or less just an excuse to make pretty CGI versions of the FFVII characters. Thought I always kinda thought that at the end Zack didn't let Cloud die because he didn't want him to steal his girlfriend again.

No, you're absolutely right. Hence the lack of an impressive plot.
Also, Aerith totally rejected Zack in the lifestream. Very depressing, because I love ZackxAerith. Unfortunately, Cloud and Aerith love each other very much, despite Aerith's condition of, well, death.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Pure Baka Lol

A movie like advent children.
That would rock man instead of a game we get a movie a priceless movie D:
Punctuation wouldnt help.
Im saying flat out kh 3 should be a movie D:

And I'm saying flat out that you suck and KH3 should be a game. I don't know where the hell you got the idea that KH3 should be good as a movie.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
It would have to be a game but maybe have advent children as a optional world were the monster thing be like a mini boss that you get to fight with everybody with like during the heartless war and then have sephiroth the final boss were you have to use two keyblades and you get to fight with cloud as a party member.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I'd hate if it was a movie. It'd taken fukken ages to make and then when it came out only add another <2 hours of KH goodness to our lives and probably have a generic plot like Org. XIII + Xehanort's Heartless all coming back to life, or Sephiroth coming back to life for the tenmillionth time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back