• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks KH3 should be this =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
A movie like advent children.
That would rock man instead of a game we get a movie a priceless movie D:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I think it should be a game. And i have no idea what your saying. Punctuation, seriously.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
i think it should be a game. if theres worlds which of course theres goin to be or else kh would be boring. but anyway if there are worlds then how would they be able to goin g to be able to fit all those worlds into 1 movie. if they do put the worlds in there then each world would only be like 6-10 minutes. kh isnt a game to be made into a movie

Captain Garlock

Movie isnt so bad i mean dang who would of thought ff7 sequel would be a movie?
Did it or did not wrap up quite nicely?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It should stay as a game instead of an Animated movie just to become a filler after the main story and to make money =\

Captain Garlock

S/A
AC is the sequel to the series =/
It did have a plot you just werent paying attenion

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
S/A
AC is the sequel to the series =/
It did have a plot you just werent paying attenion

I did.
It had the worst plot ever.
Hey, let's revive all the villains we already killed repeatedly only through spawns so the fangirls will have MORE to squeel over! Oh, and throw in Behemut from another game and have Cloud kill it, because that makes so much sense.
Then we'll have Cloud completely forget all the character development we finally put him through at the end of FFVII and have him go back to being a blonde, less cool Vincenet.
Then throw in that boy no one really knows where he came from.
Just to top it all we'll have all the characters float around absolutely without meaning in Cid's airship for the lulz.

AC in a nutshell.
I could do without this being KH3, thank you very much.

Captain Garlock

The point of the movie is clouds guilt.
He still feels responsible for everything.
The wolf is a sign of his guilt.
Sephiroth coming back was his way of regaining his control of his life.
The whole point was clouds character development.
I dont know what you were watching >__>

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I did.
It had the worst plot ever.
Hey, let's revive all the villains we already killed repeatedly only through spawns so the fangirls will have MORE to squeel over! Oh, and throw in Behemut from another game and have Cloud kill it, because that makes so much sense.
Then we'll have Cloud completely forget all the character development we finally put him through at the end of FFVII and have him go back to being a blonde, less cool Vincenet.
Then throw in that boy no one really knows where he came from.
Just to top it all we'll have all the characters float around absolutely without meaning in Cid's airship for the lulz.

AC in a nutshell.
I could do without this being KH3, thank you very much.

Agreed.

The plot was awful, the only thing that kept me watching was the action sequences =\
Reviving characters in the lowest things they could have done, just goes to show that when the fans of the series scream loud enough SE will throw anything at them which was a bad idea to begin with.

They were just out to make the fans shut the **** up and to make a quick buck by reviving a story that's already finished and adding useless story line with it and turning it into a movie :mad:

It actually has an even worse plot line then the spirits within, and that's hard to say!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The point of the movie is clouds guilt.
He still feels responsible for everything.
The wolf is a sign of his guilt.
Sephiroth coming back was his way of regaining his control of his life.
The whole point was clouds character development.
I dont know what you were watching >__>

That's the point. What guilt? He was happy-go-lucky at the end of FFVII. great going for screwing it up for the sake of fanservice.
And a lot of people like SoKai, I don't doubt them playing a different game than me.
It's called a difference of opinion.
Only you're not gonna convince me it was a good movie the likes of which should replace KH3.

Captain Garlock

Dude AC is about his guilt i doubt cloud was ever lucky.
He had geostigma D:
Which in a way was a result of his battle with Sephiroth and dont forget his guilt about zack >__> and aierth D:

Not trying to convince you btw >__>

meep2meep

Awards
Do you think Disney would get them the rights to it. Then take all prophit and rights from it... Games yeah Im not sure disney would fly with their characters in that type of movie =(

Captain Garlock

Again S/A i dont know what movie you were watching probably some yoai D= or hentai but yeah >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back