• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks KH3 should be this =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Do you think Disney would get them the rights to it. Then take all prophit and rights from it... Games yeah Im not sure disney would fly with their characters in that type of movie =(

Disney already owns all the rights to Kingdom Hearts, so they really don't have to do anything.

And to stay on topic, I wouldn't want KH3 to be a movie, because quite frankly, that would suck. But that's just me.

And as SA said, Advent Children had no plot.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Dude, realize that S/A is right, yeah Cloud is being emo because of the Geostigma.
WHO CARES!

There's no need to revive a series for the reason of adding worthless crap like that, if you want to revive it make a game sequel damnit, that actually HAS A PLOT!

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
My level?
I never saw the whole movie.
But from what i saw i got the whole plot of it >__>
I tend not to watch all of a movie so when i do watch it itll be better =D

Forcing her opinion on me?
The movie can be taken whatever way i think it can you may see no plot but i do =D

Iridium

Awards
If you never saw the whole thing your argument fails altogether R/A >.<
The things you've stated isn't the whole plot line, like there is much more, thus failure.

Captain Garlock

When i say never saw the whole thing i mean certain scenes =D
I skiped around tot he most important ones less minor ones i skip =D
AND I LOVE HWO YOUR SAYING HER OPINION OF A MOVIE IS RIGHT AND MINES WRONG =D

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
My level?
I never saw the whole movie.
But from what i saw i got the whole plot of it >__>
I tend not to watch all of a movie so when i do watch it itll be better =D

...are you even a human being? Or are you still swinging from trees?

Forcing her opinion on me?
The movie can be taken whatever way i think it can you may see no plot but i do =D

First watch the freaking movie if you wanna have an opinion!!!

Clarification - I'm not upset. I'm just laughing really really hard at 1 am.

Captain Garlock

Read what i said.
I skipped the minor scences of the movie.
=D
I know the whole movie inside out if you would like me to i can right you a summary =D

Im not one to watcha whole movie i suually start doing something else.
Cept for reno he owns D:

Captain Garlock

Yeah CGI movie would pwn so much make it like advent children and stuff.
Though AC was a movie based on symbolism D:

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Dude, realize that S/A is right, yeah Cloud is being emo because of the Geostigma.
WHO CARES!
Geostigma is a terminal disease.

Maybe Cloud is wrestling with his own mortality and the fact he'll have to face up to Zack and Arith in the Lifestream when he dies.

He wasn't happy-go-lucky at the end of Final Fantasy VII. He was exorcising his demons and coming to terms with who he is and what he had done. Even then, it's quite natural for people to be "content" with how things turned out, and then actually having to face the consequences of their actions makes them a bit more... unsettled.

Final Fantasy VII itself was not extremely tied up tightly at the end. I was content with the end of the game, but it wasn't really as finalized as many other games were.

Also, back on topic: Kingdom Hearts 3 needs to be a game. Waste of time making a movie.

meep2meep

Awards
WHO CARES!

There's no need to revive a series for the reason of adding worthless crap like that, if you want to revive it make a game sequel damnit, that actually HAS A PLOT!

....Clouds always been emo... :mellow::mellow:
When he wasnt emo he was a little whimp... he started being emo when Zack died..

Iridium

Awards
Geostigma is a terminal disease.

Maybe Cloud is wrestling with his own mortality and the fact he'll have to face up to Zack and Arith in the Lifestream when he dies.

He wasn't happy-go-lucky at the end of Final Fantasy VII. He was exorcising his demons and coming to terms with who he is and what he had done. Even then, it's quite natural for people to be "content" with how things turned out, and then actually having to face the consequences of their actions makes them a bit more... unsettled.

Final Fantasy VII itself was not extremely tied up tightly at the end. I was content with the end of the game, but it wasn't really as finalized as many other games were.

Also, back on topic: Kingdom Hearts 3 needs to be a game. Waste of time making a movie.

Oh I am well aware that it's a terminal disease and Cloud is trying to get over his guilt, it's just when you ball that up with lackluster character returns and a diverging plotline, and just a bunch of action sequences I couldn't stand it >.<

They should've just stopped with the original game and keep Crisis Core since it's a prequel IMO.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh I am well aware that it's a terminal disease and Cloud is trying to get over his guilt, it's just when you ball that up with lackluster character returns and a diverging plotline, and just a bunch of action sequences I couldn't stand it >.<

They should've just stopped with the original game and keep Crisis Core since it's a prequel IMO.

Agreed.
And I was rather satisfied with the end of FFVII.
Cloud cheering an air-sick Yuffie = utter, ultimate win.

I'm actually hoping for a KH movie. Just not as KH3.

A

Audo

A KH movie sounds like something they would only do after the series had wrapped up, with the games.
I think it would suck that we get all excited for KH3 only to find out that our 50+ hour sequel has turned into a 90 minute CGI movie. D:

Iridium

Awards
Agreed.
And I was rather satisfied with the end of FFVII.
Cloud cheering an air-sick Yuffie = utter, ultimate win.

I'm actually hoping for a KH movie. Just not as KH3.

I'm all for a KH movie, but if they do not make KH3 a movie instead of a game and make it with a solid plot that just aren't filled with action sequences 90% of the movie.

A KH movie sounds like something they would only do after the series had wrapped up, with the games.
I think it would suck that we get all excited for KH3 only to find out that our 50+ hour sequel has turned into a 90 minute CGI movie. D:

I would cry :'(

Captain Garlock

I wouldnt.
A movie instead of a game would so epic it would probably make more money too.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I wouldnt.
A movie instead of a game would so epic it would probably make more money too.

A game + a movie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a movie replacing a game
as far as making money is concerned.
And what's epic about cutting a 50+ hour worth of plot cutscenes getting chopped into two hours top?
Other than the fail, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back