• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hmm, a liitle question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marluxia.light

They may have to vote to see whether the control's will do better on PS3, XBOX 360, or Wii

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
They may have to vote to see whether the control's will do better on PS3, XBOX 360, or Wii

While I'm sure that gameplay is a powerful factor in the decisions for KH3, you forget that money is, as well.
When looking at it from that perspective, the console making the most profits will be the best bet.

However, I think that it's likely for KH3 to be multi-platform, being for both the Wii and PS3. That way, both ends of the spectrum are satisfied.

A

Audo

While I'm sure that gameplay is a powerful factor in the decisions for KH3, you forget that money is, as well.
When looking at it from that perspective, the console making the most profits will be the best bet.

However, I think that it's likely for KH3 to be multi-platform, being for both the Wii and PS3. That way, both ends of the spectrum are satisfied.
Except then the graphics would be Wii-styled and I can tell people would be POd.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Except then the graphics would be Wii-styled and I can tell people would be POd.

Even though the chances of this are slim-to-none, perhaps they could make two seperate games, only with the same storyline and bosses.

.....Nah!

State

Awards

The Wii has grrrrreat graphics, making a remake of mario 64 would be a grrrreat idea... Tell the difference between PM TTYD and SPM. I really think that SE and Disney will team up with Nintendo/Wii.

valorxx

when KH3 is coming all depends one how they make the game. by that i mean... if they try to put the same engine and stuff in kh3 like they did in versus. then kh3 is... well... very very very very far from now. But of corse. it also depends on when ff13 and ff versus13 is done

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nobody knows.
A while after BBS, Coded, and Days.

kaji13

there are so many grammical errors here I wonder if any of you have ever been in school.

oh and Raz your location is idiotic, I laughed to myself then thought about your death.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I think that III could possibly already be in development, but we won't hear anything until a bit later. It's better for us if they take a little longer than necessary with the 3 announced games if it means less of a wait after those for kh3. I guessed that's what they did for kh2, having COM come out maybe about 6 or so months before 2, but it's just a guess. I have no idea if that was the intention.

A

Audo

I think that III could possibly already be in development, but we won't hear anything until a bit later. It's better for us if they take a little longer than necessary with the 3 announced games if it means less of a wait after those for kh3. I guessed that's what they did for kh2, having COM come out maybe about 6 or so months before 2, but it's just a guess. I have no idea if that was the intention.
CoM actually came out two years before KH2...

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It did? I wonder why I don't remember it like that. I honestly thought that it was maybe Nov, Dec-ish and then KH2 was the following March. I don't know, maybe I'm confusing it with when I actually played through it.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
CoM actually came out two years before KH2...

I thought it was a year and a half before KH2?

Christmas 03 was COM, April 05 was KH2?

Apollo

Silver Member
It all depends on when they put Coded, BBS, and /2 out. I doubt we will hearing anything until BBS is about a year before coming out.

A

Audo

It actually was a year and a half. But you're off on that.
CoM = Nov-December 04
KH2 = March 06

I just looked straight at the difference in 04 and 06 and said two years. I rounded up basically.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
It actually was a year and a half. But you're off on that.
CoM = Nov-December 04
KH2 = March 06

I just looked straight at the difference in 04 and 06 and said two years. I rounded up basically.

Those are the Western Release dates too, aren't they?
What about Japan?

Oh yeah.
I got confused, because of when I first played it.
xD

I bought KH2 like a day after it came out, but I didn't have my PS2...It was at my dads house and he refused to give it back.
So I kinda stared at the box for a few weeks til I convinced him to give it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back