• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hmm, a liitle question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlueSora

In how many years, they will make kingdom hears III ?
I mean, the KH , after the story of 2.
Its intresting, cus all the BBS and coded are going out now, and who knows what will be next. well?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm not good with estimation, (to say the least) but I'd say in about two years.

A

Audo

KH3 will most likely be 3 years after they announce they are working on it, imo.
KH2 was released 4 years after KH1.

TheNewXIII

It was said by some nut who thinks he knows something that it was going to be released in 2009...this is utter bull honkey...

In agreeance with Riku it should be coming out 3 years after they announce they're working on it....so just be patient! I am...but of course I'm almost half crazy waiting for 358/2 Days and BBS

M

Marluxia.light

I'm going to keep it short and simple. Hopefully around 2010-11

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
It could be coming out 10 years from now for all we know =/

darkterra579

Its intresting, cus all the BBS and coded are going out now, and who knows what will be next. well?

why does everyone think ahaid that far?
ohh i know
because most of you guys have nothing more in your life then playing this game
anyway i think probbly about 3 or 2 years
not that it matters that much because we wil be buzy with bbs and the other games for a while

State

Awards

My first clean case is a simple question... Nomura (the director of the KH series) stated that BBS, 358/2 and Coded are a basic explanation on the plot of KHIII.

R.o.x.a.s

why does everyone think ahaid that far?
ohh i know
because most of you guys have nothing more in your life then playing this game
anyway i think probbly about 3 or 2 years
not that it matters that much because we wil be buzy with bbs and the other games for a while

HEY LAST I CHECK IT WAS A KID GAME... NOW TEENAGER'S ARE FASCINATED

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot

You do realize youre on a Kingdom Hearts forum right?

I wasn't sure if you were aware.
=)

Its not like its that juvenile of a game.

A

Audo

My first clean case is a simple question... Nomura (the director of the KH series) stated that BBS, 358/2 and Coded are a basic explanation on the plot of KHIII.
MILES! I haven't seen you in a while!
But you're mistaken a bit, all he said was that the three games would connect in some way to KH3 or later, he didn't describe it as an explanation of the plot.

darkterra579

i know:thumbup:
its so funny to see that teenagers are getting so exited about a kids game
and i am just laughing along the sideline when someone makes a bad remarkt about someone or about the game

A

Audo

Let's not repeat history.......
You realize that is what they are trying to do, right?
But I agree, though, i wish we wouldn't have to worry about it, if you know what i meant.

I still think KH3 would be a 3 year max from when they announce it. What is the typical rate for games to be developed on a PS3? How long has FF13 taken?

State

Awards
MILES! I haven't seen you in a while!
But you're mistaken a bit, all he said was that the three games would connect in some way to KH3 or later, he didn't describe it as an explanation of the plot.

I also remembered something about an explanation... Something like... Organization XIII is revived and they search in a data world to find MX... How original... Still... It's been a long time Rikublade! Still connection... It might be a connection of explanation of plot.

M

Marluxia.light

You realize that is what they are trying to do, right?
But I agree, though, i wish we wouldn't have to worry about it, if you know what i meant.

I still think KH3 would be a 3 year max from when they announce it. What is the typical rate for games to be developed on a PS3? How long has FF13 taken?

Hopefully they will make it, but why so late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back