• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya Nomura Confirmed to be at E3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, epic fail.
Looks like some people just have to try and grab attention by just including the name in a headline.
I'm not expecting anything regarding KH III this E3 because that would totall eclipse the HD Collections.

It's 1.15am round here, so that laugh I have now is the ideal closure for today, off to bed I must...<__<

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
im sure if kh3 was announced, the site staff would have let us know by noww
Yeah, they would have.

That news site is just using KH3's name to gain them hits, especially considering that the article is purely about 1.5 on the PS3 and has nothing to do with the PS4/XB1.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
images

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Hey guys,

Please join us on Final Fantasy Network (Final Fantasy Network) to watch the Sony E3 Press Conference tonight, or you can watch on the forum by switching to the "KHInsider-Fixed" skin at the bottom of the page, and heading to the forum index. Please leave us comments with regard to the Final Fantasy series in the Final Fantasy Series section or by leaving a comment on Final Fantasy Network.

Sit back, relax, and please be exicted. :)

-Shamu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back