• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KHDestiny & KHisland Interviews Tetsuya Nomura at Japan Expo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonickenshin

Awards
Great interview! :D Good to hear that they're keeping the gameplay from 3D and improving upon it. And woo indirect KHII FM confirmation!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
so wait let me get this straight there prioty right now is kingdom hearts 3 followed by kingdom hearts 2.5 was that mistranslation or something because the way it sounded to me it sounded like kingdom hearts 3 going to come out first before 2.5 by the way awesome intierview

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
so wait let me get this straight there prioty right now is kingdom hearts 3 followed by kingdom hearts 2.5 was that mistranslation or something because the way it sounded to me it sounded like kingdom hearts 3 going to come out first before 2.5 by the way awesome intierview

KHIII is the first priority, and 2.5 is the second. However, due to the nature of both these titles (one being developed on the PS4 with entirely new content and the other as a remaster of existing titles), obviously 2.5 will come first.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
KHIII is the first priority, and 2.5 is the second. However, due to the nature of both these titles (one being developed on the PS4 with entirely new content and the other as a remaster of existing titles), obviously 2.5 will come first.

thank you sign that was confusing how it was phrase anyway can't wait for kingdom hearts 3 then

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow. They literally made everything from scratch with this..This is how you remaster a video game tbh.<3

They actually didn't since of course they must have had backups in some way, shape or form, even if they just extracted old assets from the game itself.

Not to diminish their efforts because it is amazing~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back