• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The official unofficial Miyavi fanclub! <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You've either known about him because of me ranting about him, or because you're a J-Rock fan. Or just lucky, I guess.

Miyavi may be one of the most talented musicians I've seen in ages...and by "ages" I mean the 16 years that I've been alive. He's the only guitarist that can make me breathless by just playing guitar, else than hide (r.i.p.)...but this isn't a fanclub for hide. Being that there are billions for him already.

This is a fanclub for Miyavi.
oresama.png

<3

Who is Miyavi? Miyavi started his career when he was 17 (some sites say he was 18.) in the band Due'le Quartz by the name of Miyabi. Then, in 2002, he went solo after the band broke up and changing his name with his album Gagaku. Being that it was a different style of his former J-Rock career, some of his audience left him but attracted a completely new one with it. And unlike Due'le Quartz, Miyavi was able to get signed by a major label.

Miyavi has tons of singles, starred in a movie (Oresama), and 6 albums, 14 singles, 8 DVD's, even a VHS. I hear he also has a clothing line but I couldn't find anything on it.

His English is actually better than most people think and he can sing in English as well. (what J-Rock person can't?) Normally his songs consist of Japanese lyrics but most of them have a mix of English. Some even have Spanish in them.
He's half Korean (and half Japanese), but doesn't know the language yet and actually wants to find the time to learn it.

Not to mention he is, in my opinion, a guitar god.

Okay, maybe not a literal god but still. He has some major skill and you know it.

But Miyavi really is a caring guy. If you see him at concerts, he actually cares about what the fans think of his material, moves around energetically so then a fan can see him properly, and works really hard to make his voice sound better. For some reason, he thinks that his singing voice isn't good. He also makes sure that his lyrics have a value to them, too. And, you know, to sound pleasing to the ears, as well.

Some fans like him for how he looks, which I really can't blame them for. But I like him for his music just as much. I love his music, and I hope there are more people that do.

If you're interested in joining this marvelous club, please do so.

You know you want to.

If you want to see how he sounds I suggest looking around our posts because every once in a while we post up videos and such so...keep an eye out.

[song samples coming back soon]

Citings:
Memory from reading multiple sites...of those sites I can remember:
PICTURE TIEM
O.U.M.F.'s photo album (and mine. :D) Go there if you wanna see all the Miyavi pictures your brain can handle. (I added up to 1000 pictures. :3)

BUY HIS STUFF HERE
Go here to buy his stuff. Also, I believe you can get samples of the songs there.

Do it.

Official sites:

official myspace
Add him!

Official site
Miyavi's official site. (The Japanese one has a bit more stuff so far)
Take a look around, 'kay?

CONVERT MIYAVIZM TODAY!
MiyabiandRonald-2.jpg

<3'd list

• Ninja Usagi (founder and president)[*]Dear my Friend (Vice-president)[*]Vicodin (sig maker)[*]unbroken_shadow[*]Freya[*]dejah[*]jayfriend969[*]sorasheart281[*]VirusCoreHacker
  • orochi
  • Randomizer
  • MosesMohs
  • Rem
  • jazz16
  • phoenixfire
  • Aerie
  • Gear?
  • Lisafer
  • Devotion
  • ravi_the_KH_luve
  • tetraalmasy
  • Kazeth
  • RikuDestiny
  • Dawning Kensei
  • Delpus

NAVY IS VICE PRESIDENT
    RED IS FOR THE OFFICERS
    LIME IS ALL MY PICTURE FINDERS
    Gray would be for Vicodin. She makes us lovely sigs. <3

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have just sent messages to both of you, please read it.

Edit: Damn things never sent! Forgive me. >.< *goes to fix it*

Edit 2: Fix'd.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You should probably say if you are joining, but since you told me you did, thank you for joining U.M.F.

I'll be sending you a PM as well. Just hold on a moment. ^^''

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mission right now: Find more members. >.< Demand more members! Get them to join! Go~!

After we get around...7 more maybe? (which I think shouldn't be THAT hard...) I'll decide vice-presidents, 2 officers, and we also need a sig banner...Lots more to be dooone. =D

Edit: I got bored and decided to upload Selfish Love by none other than Miyavi. Please buy Miyaviuta. Your money will be going towards something truly great.
Hooray for supload...

And no, I wont upload more if I can't find a site where I can just upload and you guys can't download it. I don't wanna make this illegal. D=

Edit 2: You need macromedia flash to play it, too.

Last edited:

Joe

Bronze Member
Indeed, music is a passion you might say.

Anyway, I know someone is gonna ask me sooner or later.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thank you so much for joining. Hopefully you'll grow to love his music even more.

I'm gonna send you the same IM I'm sending them all. Be ready for it.

Joe

Bronze Member
You should post a few links to keep us occupied.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Like what would you have in mind that wouldn't get me banned for pirating?

Edit: PM's sent. Welcome to the club, you three.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Oh god.

*fangasms*

You must let me join now, miss.

likerightnowthx.

hehhh. I'm actually listening to Yamete Shite Sawaranaide at the moment....

funnyyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back