• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Mario RPG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I've actually been itching to go play the original again. I've never finished it, could be about time.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
The good thing about this game is that it's so short (for an JRPG), so go for it!

Max

Staff member
Awards
The good thing about this game is that it's so short (for an JRPG), so go for it!
I definitely think I will 😁 I've been playing through a lot of oldies lately, some nostalgic to me and some all new. This one is kind of in the middle. I've never played Paper Mario before, I've always told myself I wanted to beat this one first, so that's also a personal incentive.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I definitely think I will 😁 I've been playing through a lot of oldies lately, some nostalgic to me and some all new. This one is kind of in the middle. I've never played Paper Mario before, I've always told myself I wanted to beat this one first, so that's also a personal incentive.

Unrelatedly, I'm also in an oldies mood, and about to start Live a Live. The SNES had good titles!

Let me know what you think of Super Mario RPG (and Geno!)

Reactions: Max

Max

Staff member
Awards
Unrelatedly, I'm also in an oldies mood, and about to start Live a Live. The SNES had good titles!

Let me know what you think of Super Mario RPG (and Geno!)
You got it!

Back