• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Heats: Ansem's Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
^What he said, been ages, and we can't have the nublets running off on a tangent :]

Name:
Svether

Eighteen

Race
:
Human

Appearance
:
Erectly standing on both feet, roughly five feet and eleven inches in height which varies as he jumps in age, a mere child. A head full of vibrant teal colored hair, his eyes are both two emerald gems. Gracing the top of his head with a small cap, he's a bit preppy with it on. He wears a tan colored Tunic, beneath that a light, yet well compiled chain-mail to greatly weaken physical attacks. Long sleeved white shirt jutting from out the arms of the holes. Fastened by a belt, his lower britches connected by some tan pants. From there, two tan finger gloves, plated with some weaving of the same chain-mail. Wearing a brown clad hooding set over this.

Bio
:

A calm whispher.

"Just who are you?"

From a small boy, to an upstanding adult. Svether is what he was called, enjoying what life still has until the days of no so somber darkness fell upon them. The emergence of the dark entities, these heartless fiends were the epitome of despair. Seeking to capture new and more hearts with each passing day, they would live in fear it seemed. Possessing a select few number of humans with the ability to fight, there was one that surfaced. He went by the title Ansem The Wise, it was all the more interesting as the days had become just somewhat easier. However things have only just started and there is no solid certainty that they will live through the next day.

In Svether's current state, he resides as a force in twilight town, that should be well known by his allies and enemies alike.

Abilities
: Wavebender
Human Echolation: The ability of humans to sense objects in their environment by hearing echoes from those objects. This ability is used by some blind people to navigate within their environment. They actively create sounds, such as by tapping their canes or by making clicking noises with their mouths. Human echolocation is similar in principle to active sonar and to the animal echolocation employed by some animals, including bats and dolphins.

By interpreting the sound waves reflected by nearby objects, a person trained to navigate by echolocation can identify the location and sometimes size of nearby objects and use this information to steer around obstacles and travel from place to place. However, since humans make sounds with much lower frequencies and slower rates, human echolocation can only picture comparatively much larger objects than other echo-locating animals.

Measuring the heightened sense of hearing allows the patterns of sound interpreted on a set frequency to be absorbed and adjusted. Per say, an enemy that fights to a certain rhythm projects a voluntary sound making this the more obvious to adjust and shift the body in a counter rhythm to dodge. This is even more effective when there is actual music being played, and invokes the peaking of a certain type of melee as a result.​
Wavedash: The special technique used to reach locations in a fraction of their original time with brink neck speed. It is measured at a point of sound, because all of which ranges from subsonic, to hypersonic speed. To use such heights to excel and create dubbed images of himself to even greater caliber than Larxene.

Boombending: The use of sound transmitted super fast through the air, to shoot a combustive wave from the palms or traveling air wave that when it touches something physical, it explodes in a heap of heated fire. A typical air bomb.

Sonta of Slumber: A musical nocturne he plays for his enemies, the sound emission is hypnotic and places his foes asleep. Affecting their innate sense of hearing is something that is unavoidable unless they were already deaf.

Requiem of Control: A melody once played, can brainwash and possess the user that hears the sound strumming at a steady and high pitch frequency. It imposes the user's will over the capture vassal allowing him to manipulate them so long as the song is playing, if he should stop, that would break it so simply put.

Bang Canon: A concentrated and thunderous wave of sound that can sweep an entire town over with an ear severing noise shattering windows, and causing ears to bleed. effectively deafens those within the radius of 300 meters and blows them back with a stream of air.

Jetstream: The flow of air behind

Weapon(s):
His only weapon on his person would be not so much as even a weapon, but a gibson 86 series guitar used to dazzle people with his melody and spit out most of his attacks. Another demyx without the mullet if you will.

Last edited:

Mediciner

In retrospect, I've realize that in comparison to most everyone joining the roleplay, Foster would get pwn'd real quick like. XD In over head much?

Least it looks like we'll have a decent amount of people, though, no? Fun stuff~

Anzai Koyanagi

well you got the kid who throws rocks >.> -coughheartlessfoodcough-

btw, there is always room for more. Question though, are people creating hybrids? or saying they're controlling a nobody and a heartless? They have to have separate temps if that's the case. ANyway, here's a heartless, but could you really keyblade this one?

Name: Alissya
Race: Heartless

Personality: She doesn't talk, at least to people. She speaks to a shadow heartless she has in her arms at all times. Even if she's talking to another person, which is rarely, she will direct her words to the little heartless, except with someone she really likes. When threatened though, she does have a side which will protect her, but usually doesn't come to that. Otherwise, she's very sensitive, so hurting her feelings will cause her to burst into tears sometimes

Appearance: Her skin is a pale porcelain in appears, his face small and adorable some would say. Her eyes seem to be pink but shadowed at the top. She wears a usually curious gaze, but frightens easily. She wears a black dress and bonnet, hair thing (>.>). Stockings and black dress shoes with buckets on them. Somehow, she keeps this all neat Alissya (ignore the ears unless you think they'd be good in that case keep 'em. and the bunny is replaced with a Shadow Heartless) when her other side comes out, her eyes turn a yellow color, like the heartless and Ansem's (Xehanort) but don't glow, simply, a more cruel.

Bio: She was one of the victims of the Radiant Garden attacks. She covered her eyes when one attacked her, only to open them to see herself in a dark place. She was afraid at first, then saw the same type of heartless at her feet. It was smaller then the other, and instead of beign afraid of it, she though it was cute and started carrying him around. Somehow, she was able to tame him, and the little guy doesn't even make a sound unless she tells him too. He looks like a little cute, though disturbing, doll.

Weapon(s): She has none, though the heartless in her hand, which she calls Shade-kun, counts as one to protect her

Abilities: Alissya has an ability to summon and tame Shadows and Neo shadows. The heartless, under her command, become stronger and use her will to fight.She does not know how to use this, or that it is her that summons them.

She also has her dark side, which uses the darkness in small, sometimes non humane ways. She loses her moment of this side of herself, though keeps a feeling of dread from seeing some of her other side's work.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So... =o
Are you going to approve the profiles or do you just want us to post...? =/

INCALORA

Is it ok if I join?

Name: Incalora

Race: Human

Personality: He's a very cool and down to earth guy.

Appearance: He's black. He wears a sweatshirt that is black and white, but the sleaves are cut off and the sweatshirt is parted down the middle. About 5'7 in height. He has a pair of jeans that also go with his shirt (color wise).Also he has a white bandana that goes over part of his twist (hair style similar to dreads) and if he isn't wearing the bandanna he has it down. He has a weird symbol on the back of his shirt (and on his necklace) that he has no clue about that will change into different colors depending on what element he's using. He has a belt that sports his mysterious symbol. His eyes have the special ability of changing color due to a change in element, mood, or temperature. He musn't be exposed to to many magical elements at once or else... Another thing is his body contains equal darkness and light so any sort of push to one side well change him(attitude) and his appearance. Occasionally when he's alone wings pop out of his back.

Bio: (optional)

Weapon(s): Auron Blade. The weapon can split at will, but it is harder to control. It has 13 sword different forms (it gains different color gems on it). As the gems are added so are colors to the swing.

Abilities:
AuraX a.k.a. Twilight Angel
This is when his necklace fuses into his chest and a transformation begins. He has a weapon that he made in his dream which became real it is the auron blade which is a blade of many colors(looks like the northern lights) and can only be accessed when he is exposed to vast amounts of every element and with the sword comes a change in the color of his outfit and wings that resemble the color of his sword, plus when moving in this mode his aura changes colors rapidly. His sword has the ability to change into any weapon (from a bow to a dagger). This stage is a wonderful display of perfect balnce between body and mind. His hair is put in a ponytail with some dangleing in the front.This is only some of the vast amount of info of this phase.

Deep Influence
This is what happens when he becomes unstable. Burst of energy shoot everywhere and depending on what touches him first (good/bad) then he will turn to that side as if he became a new person. On the evil side he gets demonic wings, small horns, pointed teath, an outfit that is blood red and black with an evil cloak, and is hair is in a scruffy ponytaik. On the good side he gets angelic wings, an outfit that is pure white and baby blue with a good cloak, and his hair is put in a ponytail. The one thing they both have in common is that they both have the powers of AuraX and the both get the sword.

Last edited:

Anzai Koyanagi

>O if you don't read the first post over RIGHT NOW you wilol never RP in anything I bring here ever.

To all here, everyone else, from what I believe, is acceptable, I'll be consulting my partner in crime about it but right now, I'm putting in a small list of the rules, just in case they're not clear for any RP. look to the first post if you don't know these basics.

Anzai Koyanagi

I believe so

anyway, people thi thread is so the other one doesn't get filled with OOC or spam. MxUltima (I think that's it) spammed already, i really don't need just post there with nothing but an OOC comment or useless wording, I mean, if there's a very reasonable post, then that works too.

and please, no one liners

Anzai Koyanagi

probably have forgotten, I did start later then I said I would. Still we have soem people, I just gotta choke slam'em into remembering

Mediciner

Just, ah, don’t hurt ‘em too badly. ^^;

Speaking of activity, I’ll be gone for a two week vacation on Thursday. I hope you guys’ll give me plenty to read by the time I get back, eh?

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
im terribly sorry bout that champs :D

i kinda diverged away from the Roleplay section X_X cause i got into the RPG more and stuff, but i still think it's down so i have alot more time on my hands for this, just i got work more and i won't be on certain times, but i'll let you know but that's a smaller problem of mine, doesn't change much...

so once again, sorry for my Roleplay dead time, so i'll make it up.

and before,Anzai, you said if someone was two characters or playing two, Im playing as two characters, not one character being as two.

and sorry if my post is alittle short, im alittle rusty again, but once i get my mind set, my posts will be longer :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back