• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

gloomy_sorabat

Awards
I'm new myself, but I've seen a few other new people leave messages, so yeah hi I'm new to the forum lol
I am also relatively new to KH, having never really had consoles growing up, I didn't have a means to play but my friend loved the games and recently I decided to check them out!
I'm not quite caught up on the story yet, but I'm loving it so far and I am excited to see what comes and hope to make some friends here! <3

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Welcome to the forums! How far along in the story are you? You're in for a wild ride 😆

Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Awards
Hello and welcome to this crazy rollercoaster that we call Kingdom Hearts. Hopefully you become as obsessed with the series as the rest of us😁

gloomy_sorabat

Awards
Welcome to the forums! How far along in the story are you? You're in for a wild ride 😆
I just finished watching X Back Cover, I'm following youtuber Brian Hull's VOD playlist of the whole series since I don't have access to playing the games right now ( working on it, I wanna save up money to do so! )

I actually keep track of it in my about section by updating where I'm at !!

gloomy_sorabat

Awards
Hello and welcome to this crazy rollercoaster that we call Kingdom Hearts. Hopefully you become as obsessed with the series as the rest of us😁
I'm definitely loving it so far! <3

I'll probably like it even more once I'm all caught, I've been talking about it with a bestie of mine who's been into the series since we were like 12

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Hey there, welcome to KHI! 😁 It's awesome that you're getting into the series, and if you really like it there's soooo much for you to dive into!

Max

Staff member
Awards
just wanted to give y'all a great update!!!!!
I AM ABLE TO GET THE PS4 ( the refurbrished one is the most affordable option to me )

also i finished kh3 + the dlc via watching streams, i'm excited to play these myself
Nice! Enjoy getting the chance to play them yourself! The first game is definitely my favorite 😁

gloomy_sorabat

Awards
Nice! Enjoy getting the chance to play them yourself! The first game is definitely my favorite 😁
the first game definitely looks like a lot of fun and i'm excited to play through it bc i remember seeing it and going "oh, oh i want to play this badly" as i watching the stream VODs

Max

Staff member
Awards
the first game definitely looks like a lot of fun and i'm excited to play through it bc i remember seeing it and going "oh, oh i want to play this badly" as i watching the stream VODs
I think the vast majority like the second game the best. It's combat system can go pretty deep if you want it too, and if definitely is an awesome game. I think the first game was just such a big deal to me as a kid, I remember seeing the commercials for it on TV and begging for a PS2 so I could play it, I remember thinking they were the best looking graphics I'd ever seen. When I did finally get a PS2, I got Kingdom Hearts right along with it and was blown away.

Nostalgia aside, to this day I think KH1 has some of the best world designs in the series. I felt like the world's felt so big and less linear than later games. They were begging to be explored and there were so many secrets in each world to be found. It has my favorite story of the series, I enjoy how many little details it has like little scenes/animations for each door you can walk through, I don't know. It's just hard to top that first game for me. Also the first game has my favorite keyblade, Metal Chocobo, which never makes a proper reappearance outside of a card.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I think the vast majority like the second game the best. It's combat system can go pretty deep if you want it too, and if definitely is an awesome game. I think the first game was just such a big deal to me as a kid, I remember seeing the commercials for it on TV and begging for a PS2 so I could play it, I remember thinking they were the best looking graphics I'd ever seen. When I did finally get a PS2, I got Kingdom Hearts right along with it and was blown away.

Nostalgia aside, to this day I think KH1 has some of the best world designs in the series. I felt like the world's felt so big and less linear than later games. They were begging to be explored and there were so many secrets in each world to be found. It has my favorite story of the series, I enjoy how many little details it has like little scenes/animations for each door you can walk through, I don't know. It's just hard to top that first game for me. Also the first game has my favorite keyblade, Metal Chocobo, which never makes a proper reappearance outside of a card.

My favourite game is still KH2, but KH1 is probably the most magical one. It has a very special place in my heart.

Back