• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GM_C open challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
After not doing anything for four whole months or something like that I've decided to come back here and fight while I still can, like I says this is an open challenge.

Rules:
No god moding

Judges

My character

Claude Seabolt
Appearance: http://66.199.231.236/wallpapers/dbz/dbz_56_1024.jpg
Weapon: Nightmare (upgraded Oblivion) Final Oath (upgraded Oathkeeper), Absolution (fused keyblades)
Theme Song: Smothered- Spineshank
Bio: Since he was little he’s been left behind by his siblings, his older brother Edward is a World class baseball player, his older sister has won six U.S. opens in a row, and his eldest brother both the top Formula 1 racer of his generation, but is also the top martial artist in the world, but Claude wants to prove himself by being the greatest keyblader of all time. And to do that his parents sent him to Keyblade Academy thinking that it was an academy for gifted kids, not knowing that Claude was a gifted child, see he’s able to do a thing that not many people know how to do, and that is fuse keyblades together. On his first month there, Claude accomplished so much such as finding the upgraded versions of Oblivion and Oathkeeper two keyblades, it was at this time that his destiny was revealed.

There was someone else looking for these two keyblades, the current top student at the academy, his name was Shin Blitzkrieg. And so for control of these two items the two had a duel, and Claude was able to use them. The fight started out in Shin’s favor, he and his Ultimate Keyblade took Claude’s defense to the maximum soon making it give out, but then during the battle, he was able to tap into the two keyblades ultimate power and tie the battle up, just as Shin was about to release his strongest attack, the “Shin Angel destruction” Claude came back in and was able to fuse the keyblades together and form Absolution and finished him with his attack known as “Absolute End” and the fierce battle ended.

The Headmaster of the school found out about this and named Claude the number 1 student in the school, and during the remainder of his first year he and Shin became the best of friends and rivals and the two met many other students such as Logan, a first year same as Claude, and Nicky, also a first year who has a crush on Claude, and there Zak, who also has the same gift as Claude and he comes from a world called Talon, a race that has been almost annihilated. Years had passed until it was Claude’s final year and he began calling himself the greatest keyblader maybe even warrior until he was told that he wasn’t. Now working in Disney castle under King Mickey he trains to perfect his skills.

Nightmare & Final Oath- http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/data/media/11/KH_my_Oblivion_n_Oathkeeper2.jpg

Absolution- http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/data/media/11/syn_absolution.gif

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
hey i would like to challenge you too..well i guess its your pick. xD

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I just had a thought, since I never pass up on a challenge I Trunks, I've seen him battle and I'd like to see how good he is myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back