• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Fullmetal Alchemist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Hey Hey all.

Looked through the threads in this forum to see that it lacks a thread about Fullmetal Alchemist.

This is like one big mundo thread where you can talk about the anime/manga/movie/novels...

Peace out.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Re: Official Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion

Wow this thread is dead.

Anyway I love this anime and I feel the movie brought it to a good close. fyi supposedly they are coming out with a restart of the series that is supposed to be more faithful to the manga! which I am happy about

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA

Edward dies .

lol

:<

You're dumb.

lol

:<

fyi supposedly they are coming out with a restart of the series that is supposed to be more faithful to the manga! which I am happy about

Where did you hear/read that?

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side

The manga is getting pretty heated up tho. I've been following it up after the anime. Edward actually grows a little taller lol.:mellow:

Blue

home is where the heart is

^ That convinces me to start reading the manga xD

The anime's seriously been great, and so is the movie.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

Yeah, apprently Ed's taller than Winry now. :confused: by about an inch.

Only 15 chapters left!!!

Or at least so I've heard that the mangka wants to finish the story right on Chapter 100.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

I seriously still needs to watch the anime and read more of the manga, I'm way behind everybody else. Thanks for the spoilers about Edward being dead, btw. :(

Mustang

ya the Manga is better than the anime there voices sound like six year olds.

Mustang

The story is pretty much the same considering its the same concept as the manga. Plus it gets on my nerves when you here these childish voices playing Al and Ed.

Nami

usually not funny
Well, Ed and Al are children...
._.
And besides, the manga and Anime have almost completely different story lines besides the basic, "Mom is dead; restore Al's body; Restore my limbs"

Considering I only read the first volume of the manga and got bored, I'd say the anime was better.

But this is only my opinion.
:)

ShadowXIII

Well, Ed and Al are children...
._.
And besides, the manga and Anime have almost completely different story lines besides the basic, "Mom is dead; restore Al's body; Restore my limbs"

Considering I only read the first volume of the manga and got bored, I'd say the anime was better.

But this is only my opinion.
:)

Yeah, besides the principle of the story about al and ed's past, everything is different
The enemy is that evil alchemist, Dante. And there is another Humunculous. The anime shows more drama

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Is it me or does anyone else remember the same person making this thread like 3 previous times before already??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back