• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Princess Games ( Enchanted Journey & My Fairytale Adventure )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

gloomy_sorabat

Awards
Wondering if anybody else grew up on these games and then later became interested in Kingdom Hearts?
I might be bein' a lil goofy, a lil silly even right now but I kind of get similar vibes from these games when I'm focused on Kingdom Hearts, like KH hits me in the nostalgia for these games.

I'm pretty young so I wasn't exactly playing KH when it first came out, considering I was an actual baby at that point in time, but I didn't play it as I got older either, I actually wasn't really exposed to KH until around the early 2010s, when a friend of mine was getting into them.
I was in middle school at the time and that was my first exposure to it.

However, now going through them because I just was never interested in gameplay videos until I got much older, and I never had any console outside of a Wii until now ( I have an Nintendo Switch, I'm gonna save up to buy a PS4 soon since I heard the Switch version of the games is not great to put it lightly, I've been watching gameplay stream VODs until I can get the console. . . Sorry if I don't have KH nerd cred, I'm just interested in seeing where the game is going and I'm still close with that friend and she's still super into it so it's been really good for bonding for us since we didn't talk for a few years just because you know how growing up is. )

The atmosphere, the worlds --- especially BBS, remind me so much of Enchanted Journey especially, even the music can sound similar-ish in vibe to me lol, wondering if anyone else feels the same?
I have always loved Enchanted Journey and My Fairytale Adventure. . . it's basically successor, while not the best. . . Has always been fun.

Also if you like Enchanted Journey, what's your favourite level, why, and fave princess, maybe?
You can also give some for Fairytale Adventure too!

I've just recently gone through both these games again for nostalgia, I really love these games and I've been playing them for awhile --- my whole life, basically.
I have to say my fave EJ worlds are Cinderella and Snow White nowadays because they offer a little bit more of a challenge since I'm no longer a child with little to no hand eye coordination, but they're also very fun and cute, all of them.
Cinderella's is especially funny, if you remember the dialogue from the townies / npcs, one man talking about his brother being in the woods then later you can hear howling while you're there and another being this woman confused as to why a horse is in front of her house.

As for Fairytale Adventure, easily BATB and Cinderella, I really love running around these worlds and the platforming around Beast's Castle was pretty fluid and actually fun and a little tense at times, this compared to how jank moving around in TLM was. . . . I was playing on my laptop since I don't have a wii copy for Fairytale Adventure though, so that may have contributed to how bad TLM was.

Also my favourite princesses are Ariel and Rapunzel!
If you're wondering why Rapunzel wasn't my fave for MFA, it's because the Tangled world was just I don't know, empty? In a way?
That's kind of all of My Fairytale Adventure compared to EJ though.

gloomy_sorabat

Awards
Replying to my own post, to just show some goofy little screenshots. . . . It is crazy that Belle and Ariel were both in the same exact game with the different quality of models ( My Fairytale Adventure. )
1716939200018.png 1716939215310.png

Back