• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Solider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
I agree with mon, maybe there doesn't have to be a special circumstance for summoning the DS, personally I think its some form of Heartless, albeit it is very strong and intellegent, maybe its a heartless that's somehow held on to its memories, like sora did, only it changed its form. But yeah and with the Keyblade . . . Maybe like with Roxas, the DS (if it is a heartless) can summon a keyblade just like roxas could so if he is a heartless, then maybe he was Ven's heartless and Ven did a sora thing and came back. which means that his nobody was created also which . . . . . . No there's too much speculation over the matter and too much gray areas so I'll discuss no further on the topic.

well,during bbs,heartless and nobodies didn't exist.

[√]Genuflect
You know How Ansem(the baddy from kh1) had a heartless guardian...SAME THING DS is just more advance. I mean come on he came out of MX which explains why he can use a keyblade.
WTF.
Did that Guardian Heartless appeared at any KH trailer?
Nope.
DS isn't like the Guardian.
Also, DS coming out of MX is some kind of symbolism.
Meaning, both are somehow connected.

Macabre

Gold Member
umm,never mind,i agree with you on the dark form or dark side of someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back