• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cant download >.<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Z

zohnar

I was in your downloads area i its bugs me a LOT :cursing: cus ya got the ape excape music but i cant fully download the music befor the link ends and the download stops.

i gotup to 500kb/sec speed but they all download at like 4kb/sec and at not even 1/4th done it stops and i can only listen to a part of the song.

what should i do to be able to fully download the music or was i just downloading on a bad day or is there another place i can download this music.

Z

zohnar

i have limewire pro and i never could find the song useing it.
This sites the closest i have goten to that music only other places have a limit of like 5 of the songs in midi form and there not the ones i looking for.

Z

zohnar

is it as safe as limewire?
or as safe as one of them programs can get cus i installed a program someone said was kinda like it once and it was full of adds that made me so made i reinstalled windows

DaDarkDude

ares is the same as limewire. same safety. chatting. and all this other stuff. but it is mostly good 4 downloading videos.

Z

zohnar

Can i have a official link to the download site.
and does it cost money like limewire pro?

DaDarkDude

no it doesn't cost $. i don't really have the official site... but u can type in google ares. some may work it is ARES GALAXY not normal ares.

Z

zohnar

WOOOOO it must have ben a bad day cus i got on tonight and was downloading at 150kb/sec and i got the songs WOOOOOO <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ (>o.o)>

it may have ben too many ppl downloading at one time to make it do what it did cus it says the link expires so ya would be able to download it at the slow speed but link shuts off after a few min so ppl cant link from the site for background music. and i not guna get ares i guna stick with limewire.

i never got popups from limewire the base is you only download mpeg mpg and avi that the only videos you should download and music only MP3s and you will be fine. and if ya download a program not to download it without knowing how large the original is.

Z

zohnar

ya cus of how many ppl are probly downloading from this site or passing through its best to wait till night time or early morning to actuly download cus thats when it jumps to realy fast cus less downloading going on.

now i just need to make an avi and siggy for this forums lol.

oh does this forum support the
[dohtml][/dohtml]
tags?

Back