• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bookmarks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna008

okay heres some one piece bookmarks i made. i didnt trace just picked some pics and tried my best to copy them. (luffy and nami are on the same book mark and sanji and zolo also share a bookmark.

onepeice.jpg

LegendaryHeroLCB

Website
www.google.com
This is actually a sign of future awesome artistry (still better than what I can since I haven't done any art in the longest time) because it looks like you sort of ditched the actual work and made it your own. Nicely done.

luna008

well, im not good at drawing manga (despite what you may think) and i was looking at the picture while drawing it, so that helped me get close to the actaul thing, but thank you!

luna008

XD your not the first to tell me about zolo's mouth!they're acutally pics from the manga (well, my version of them)so thats why there in those position with those expressions...and the colors, well you know me!XD

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Actually I find Zolo's mouth appealing, not sure why but it looks good on him. All of them look amazing but I like Zolo best <3

Last edited:

State

Awards
Not much of an avid user of bookmarks, but these are actually good~
Although the text could look a bit better, they're certainly nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back