• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Baby Coming!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Well I just heard from my aunt that my cousin's wife has a baby coming! But what I want to know is what does that make me to the kid? A second cousin? A distant uncle?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
and I think you call the baby you nephew/niece.

No, they would just be cousins

Nephew/Nieces are if one of your siblings has a child, and then you are the Uncle or Aunt of that child

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
It's just a second cousin, like everyone's said. I've got plenty of 'em, since all my cousins are 10 to 20 years older than me.

D

Divine Light

second cousin and congratz... lol same staul like all my cousins are older then me...which makes family vists painfully blaaah lol.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well since its your cousin i dont get why you would think you could be an uncle.

Uncle=your brother or sister have a baby
Second Cousin=your aunts kid has a child

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Its a first cousin first removed. A second cousin would be the child of your parent's cousin firend or something. Trust me, it wouldn't be second cousin. My cousin's wife just gave birth, and my mom went through this whole thing with me a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back