• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alternate Beginnings {REVISED}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
I thought I'd try this again...Except I'd set some more solid rules.

In the city of Feudal, the kids have been into a new craze that started a while back. It was a new and improved version of the World, in which they could travel to different worlds from their favorite Anime, Cartoon, Movie, and Videogames.
It's time to go digital as a new adventure begins with some familiar characters, new abilities, and New Enemies...

Here is something new....

There are two trends, the Naturals, and the Cybers

Naturals: Those who prefer to fight with swords and such. The style their characters after final fantasy, or medieval things.

Cybers: Those who prefer to use technology over old fashioned swords. They use guns, lightsabers and such. Their characters usually look like something from Megaman NT Warrior.

Okay, here's some rules and examples:

-For World Travel-

-To travel from world to world in the cyber universe...
You need something called a World Navigational Card, or World Navi Card for short. To use them you must place them in the Navi Board in each of your ships.

-Concerning Battle Cards-

-The cards go the same as Yu-Gi-Oh!, there's monster, magic and trap cards.

-Battling cards go the same as Yu-gi-oh!, except you don't have to take turns using them when in a battle with say...A Heartless. The only time you have to take turns is when you're playing out a full blown Yu-Gi-Oh! duel

-Monster Cards count as summons, like in KH or FF. They can only stay n the field to perform their special attack, then they turn into a card again. You can only use a summon once per battle...Unless you use a card like Monster Reborn, Call of the Haunted, or Premature Burial. In a regualr battle these cards will allow you to summon a monster summoned once before.

-Made up Cards: You can have made up cards of things that already exist{such as characters, attacks etc from different animes, cartoons, and games}, but they can't have an outrageously all powerful effect. If you wish to give a card an extremely powerful effect, PM me first.

-Weapons: Despite all of these card rules, you must still have a weapon to use your own strength. Check the trends for what kind you can have.

Like this:

Cyberworld Name: A.J.
Trend: (Cyber or Natural) Cyber
Weapon(s) :
-Buster Cannon (like Megaman's)
-Blue Handled Kingdom Key

Bio: A very carefree and fun loving boy. He has three sisters, and lives with his Mother, Aharu. He loves videogames and will take it to the next level at a moment's notice.

Appearance/In the Cyberworld: Except native american with blue eyes and white hair. The red spots are gold, with A.J. engraved on the circular disc on his chest. The navy blue part is regular blue, and the light blue stripes are white.
919000_20040510_screen011.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BACK TO THE RP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(We'll just pick up where the last one left off...K?)

A.J. woke up in his hospital bed, feeling woozy after last night...

A.J.: That was a pretty big victory me and Sis had last night...

Kagome had spent the night wacthing A.J. while he slept after what Seto Kaiba had pulled off twice...

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Do I really have to make a bio..? Oh well.

Name: Karri
Cyberworld Name: koni
Trend: Natural
Weapon(s) :
- a sword "like InuYasha's"
Bio: Very out going always wanting to fight and in hard core at times. But is very friendly. She has 3 younger siblings one of them being Andy and she live with her mother Aharu.
Appearnce:
Real world
- long brown hair, blue eyes, wears glasses
Cyber World
- long white hair, light blue eyes, and has dog ears.

A.J.

Banned
(Heh, I always liked Raine...We're kinda' just gonna keep going where we left off, so still be Yuki...^_^)

A.J.: *humming Simple and clean, waiting for Karri to come visit*

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
"Karri came walking into the hospital room" Hey bro how ya feelin? Oh here... "handed him a box" Mom got ya a presant...

A.J.

Banned
A.J. fiddled with the wrapping on the box.

A.J.: What is it Sis?

Guilmon: *from his DS* Maybe it's another card?

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Hell if I know... Mom just came hom and said "Here give this to you brother". She didn't say what it was.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Name: Zayen

Cyberworld Name: Ayaru

Trend: Natural
Weapons: Tetsaiga-like sword, kendo stick.

Bio: He is a very cheerful boy. He loves they cyber world and he thinks his character rocks.

Appearance: Black hair, blue shirt, black pants. He has the eyes of Inuyasha and Kagoem mixed. His hair is like Miroku's.

Cyberworld Appearance: He looks almost exactly like Inuyasha except he has hair a little blonde and his teeth show alot.

A.J.

Banned
Andy: Hey, *opens it* It's a...MEGAS!!!

It was a Duel Monsters card of Megas Xlr...

Andy:Cool!

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Zayen entered the virtual world. "This is going to be awesome, I can't wait to meet new people. Mom barely gave me this a few weeks ago," said Zayen.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Heh, I'm now Ayaru!" shouted Zayen. He walked around and saw many things. He kind of expected one person to come up to him and ask him if he was new but nothing really happened.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
A soft voice ranged in Yuki's head...
~..W...Who am I.....I...I......Who are you.....~
Yuki woke up with a jolt."What..whose there?...Who said....those words..."

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
He walked around to see many things. He put his hands in his pocket and leaned over something, which he did not know what it was. "I guess I am a loner right now," said Ayaru.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Let's log on!

A.J. typed the Megas Card code and jacked his VR helmet in...

Compuvoice to Yuki: A.J. Logging in..
Koni Logging in...

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Ayaru was walking by himself as he saw three people who looked interesting. He started to walk and accidentally bumped into them. "Whoops, sorry. :(," said Ayaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back