• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Also, Korra confirmed for Lesbian or at the very least Bi. :p by one of the creator's themselves non the less :p
    i think i watched to many episodes of One Piece yesterday. i watched around 20 episodes i think o_O it drained me by the time 7 PM rolled around.
    Yeah kinda figured that. and i see what you mean about Smoker being in the Moral Side now. "I Think there' a problem with our sense of "Evil" and "justice" "
    I figured out the real reason why Garp's punches hurt so much he must use Haki when he punches someone.
    first time you heard what? i could care less about days aha i just care about xion it was a good concept and i feel for her
    i know roxas and namine will find their own hearts somehow and xion because her story is just tragic...i wish they made ddd thats the one i wanted to play the most
    i wasn't thinking about it that way i just think she's the most attractive. and age doesn't matter in kingdom hearts....
    oh i see....
    dammit thats right son of a.....oh well lol i put up a good fight and nah if i was a perv and i could choose...it would be namine idkw. and i always wondered why did roxas and sora need to connect anyway? i know roxas was his other half but he seemed to do fine without him
    HA BUT THATS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG MY FRIEND >:D i may inherit your traits but that doesn't mean i agree with them as you saw Roxas and Sora are two different people ;) Roxas is sora's cool half which makes me....BETTER THAN YOU...got it memorized?
    You could still learn how to use the application (even though you say you suck with computers) in the meantime. Do you have a scanner? Because you could always just scan your images and paint them digitally. I actually prefer doing this myself.
    lol you perv no wonderful you turned into a heartless with your lust for aqua.
    I see that your thread about getting into DigiArt is closed, how goes your exploration? What programs did you download, did you get a tablet?
    You know, the Marines better damn well count there selves lucky that Whitebeard wasn't at his full strength as he really could've easily brought the Headquarters down if he was.
    Yes, your sent versions will remain as long as you don't delete them. I still have stuff from last year and the year before that. So, you're good.

Funny enough, I actually got Aqua. ouo Like, I just stared at the screen in disbelief.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back