• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hello! And Happy HOlidays!

Everything is fine, I passed my classes, so I'm going on to the next semester. Taking a break, just watching anime and sleeping in late.

How you been?
    kh is kinda dry for me because i haven't got a ps3 to play the remixes and i don't wanna spoil them with youtube
    Games i got myself for Christmas :3
    Pokemon Omega Ruby
    One Piece Unlimited World Red.
    and Sonic Generations
    for my 3DS :)
    Thank you! You, too. :3

The dreaded home alone series, I've seen it too many times already with family xD
    And Merry Christmas Eve to you! :D
    That gif hits me right in the childhood feels... I haven't watched Home Alone or the sequels in years...
    Just letting you know, I'm going to bed. =D I hope you have a good day tomorrow yourself and celebrating the holidays. So, talk to you later!
    I wasn't looking for merry christmas, that's way too traditional. my santa is better
    But yeah. what better way for Whitebeard to go than to insult Blackbeard? XD "The Man Roger is waiting for isn't you Teach!"
    At this point in time who would you consider to be the main enemy on One Piece? Aikinu or Blackbeard? i think it's Aikinu. Blackbeard is not worth being called a main anything. He's not even a true member of the D family.
    I personally like THIS pairing as they obviously got along way better than did with Mako. i didn't like there pairing up with Mako.
    Hey, if it's confirmed by one of the co-creators there ain't much else we can do about it is there?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back