• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Halloween Town Donald and Goofy Funko POPS confirmed NYCC Exclusives

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandelion

baroque bitch
Awards

The Funko News just keeps pouring in. Back in April we posted leaked images of unpainted prototypes of Halloween Town Donald and Goofy Funko POPs, today we're finally able to confirm that these POPs are coming to this year's New York Comic Con.

It seems the POPs are con exclusive, but our friend Disney Dan (who sent us the news)believes that we may see them "pop" up elsewhere as shared exclusives. 

Thanks Dan! You can check out the other NYCC Funko/Disney Exclusives here! 

We'll be reporting more news and rumors on the quickly-growing Funko KH Merch line! Stay tuned!

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

rocketguard29

these aren't that bad of a toy but i wasn't a big fan of hallween town or the pop figures you guys should buy the plush,it's better than this anyway.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Even though these are con exclusives, they will more than likely get a limited shared release with another retailer for the duration of New York Comic Con. Funko usually does that for most of their exclusive items. For example I can see Hot Topic getting both of these.

Reminds me that I need to get that Halloween Town Sora plushie soon! :biggrin:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I really hope these end up as an exclusive to GameStop or Hot Topic.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah these are two Funkos I would really rush to get tbh. I hope they get released somewhere else as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back