• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Scans of Kingdom Hearts 3 from Dengeki Online!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Like with Famitsu, Dengeki Online's newest magazine hit stores in Japan today. This edition features six pages of Kingdom Hearts 3, including another interview with Tetsuya Nomura!

Awards
A picture of Sora completely unhindered by text. Let us rejoice.

I wonder if Nomura is getting tired of all of these interviews though. Probably ready to get back to work.

Mr. Megaverse

Just waiting for another interview to pop up where Nomura finally has had enough:

Interviewer: How did you enjoy E3?

Nomura: MuthaF@cka I just want to get back to Japan!!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The lovely Sign did it again!

Sora%20Dengeki%20Render.png

warmaster34

cross fingers that nomura finally conforms whole new drive system for this game :smile:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I was just about to say: "Looks like Sign has another project." Bish works fassst <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
At first I thought it might have been from compression, then I thought it was paint, but is Sora's foot reflection on the Keyblade O:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
At first I thought it might have been from compression, then I thought it was paint, but is Sora's foot reflection on the Keyblade O:

I JUST SAW IT NOW

HIS SHOE

I was just about to say: "Looks like Sign has another project." Bish works fassst <3

<3333333333333

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Anyone else notice how the Pegasus transformation is in Mount Olympus in this scan, and Sora is using the Two Shot Blaster transformation on the Rock Titan? Pretty sweet stuff here!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Awesome work, Sign! I saw the scan and was just about to shop Sora outta there myself, but looks like I don't have to now. Flawless removal.

warmaster34

so how come we have not seen anything artistic in Kingdom hearts III like the other games :confused: what I mean by that is promo art I think we can agree we wanna see sora in is new like in the beautiful art nomura draws I hope the box cover will not be CGI 3D model same with the title screen it should stay artistic I am little afraid namura wants to do that :frown:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
so how come we have not seen anything artistic in Kingdom hearts III like the other games :confused: what I mean by that is promo art I think we can agree we wanna see sora in is new like in the beautiful art nomura draws I hope the box cover will not be CGI 3D model same with the title screen it should stay artistic I am little afraid namura wants to do that :frown:

I'm sure that will come later. Right now, they're showing off gameplay and the power of the new hardware. The hand drawn art stuff usually comes later, like for promo posters or the box art. Just give it time. We may even see some at D23.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The more often I see it, the more I dig this new Sora.
The cutout is perfect and also .png without background, jehjeh, immediately saving that one for later potential use.

Sign, you really have a thing for providing neat graphic resources. ;)
(Now if I only had the time to actually do something with them...<__<)

By the way, is it just me or does Sora have a smaller chain for his crown pendant now?
The pendant rests now firmly on the height of his collarbone, quite more near to his throat while before the chain was longer and the pendant itself rested further down on his chest.

warmaster34

I'm sure that will come later. Right now, they're showing off gameplay and the power of the new hardware. The hand drawn art stuff usually comes later, like for promo posters or the box art. Just give it time. We may even see some at D23.
yeah your right maybe I am over thinking things

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The more often I see it, the more I dig this new Sora.
The cutout is perfect and also .png without background, jehjeh, immediately saving that one for later potential use.

Sign, you really have a thing for providing neat graphic resources. ;)
(Now if I only had the time to actually do something with them...<__<)

By the way, is it just me or does Sora have a smaller chain for his crown pendant now?
The pendant rests now firmly on the height of his collarbone, quite more near to his throat while before the chain was longer and the pendant itself rested further down on his chest.

.png is the best. Hate having to use the Magic Wand tool to remove the white background and risking getting that awful remaining white border of leftover pixels around the subject.

Yes, the chain is definitely shorter. It used to be more in the middle of his upper chest and now it's halfway between a necklace and a choker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back