• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII MBTI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MysticMage10

Awards
Not sure if anyone's done this yet but I'm curious to know what you guys think what each member's personality type is.

Here are my guesses:

Xemnas = ENTJ
Xigbar = ENTP
Xaldin = ISTJ
Vexen = ISTJ
Lexaeus = ISFJ
Zexion = INTP
Saïx = ISTJ
Axel = ENTP
Demyx = ESFP
Luxord = ENTP
Marluxia = INTJ
Larxene = ESTP
Roxas = ISFP
Xion: INFJ

Let me know what you guys think.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Huh… so Roxas and I share ISFP. Neat😀

For anyone unfamiliar with the Myers Briggs personality test, here’s how the letters work: E is for Extraversion, I is Introversion, S is Sensing, N is Intuition, T is Thinking, F is Feeling, J is Judging and P is Perceiving.

So in Roxas’ case, his personality under this test would be Introversion, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving (ISFP)

MysticMage10

Awards
Huh… so Roxas and I share ISFP. Neat😀

For anyone unfamiliar with the Myers Briggs personality test, here’s how the letters work: E is for Extraversion, I is Introversion, S is Sensing, N is Intuition, T is Thinking, F is Feeling, J is Judging and P is Perceiving.

So in Roxas’ case, his personality under this test would be Introversion, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving (ISFP)
That's what I believe at least. He's obviously introverted, but he isn't one of the logical thinker types (INTJ ISTJ INTP). Definitely a feeler, but not the most sensitive type either like INFP.

Fun fact, I share the same type as Naminé, who's an INFP.

Back