• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Citation needed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

This post claims the Yellow Eyed Unknown was the original concept for Roxas and that the dual wielder was meant to be a completely different character.

While I do know they were seperate nameless concepts for the secret ending I have no idea where the guy got the "Roxas was originally an anti villain" stuff.

Not sure if it was addressed in an Ultimania or other interview, but I could see it being true that they weren’t intended to be the same person. It would make sense considering one shot in the secret movie shows Riku side by side with Roxas, possibly not Roxas, and Xemnas. It could imply the two forms of Roxas were meant to be separate characters.

No idea on the anti-villain stuff though.

2 quid is good

Awards
Haven't we already seen Roxas' proto design in one of the ultimanias? He looks like Sora there, not with yellow eyes or anything. Ppl'll just say anything

Back