• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Xehanorts Weapon

What is it exactly? is it just energy or lightsabers or something else?
  2. G

If you could create the story for a kingdom hearts game...?

Who's point of view would you base it on and add details
  3. G

Kingdom Hearts 3 theory

i searched for this and im pretty sure no one had done anything like this. I think that the compilation of Kingdom Hearts 385/2 days, Birth by Sleep, and Coded make up one Kingdom Hearts 3. whadya think? Forgive me if Nomura or someone else has clarified that there was going to be a seperate...
  4. G

Map Card Help!

okay. i havent beaten this game yet and i REALLY want to before Days comes out. my problem is im at the last door in the Castle Oblivion Stage but i dont have a #1 Blue map card. Is there a way to get one with out fighting all the stages all over again to find this one card?
  5. G

Fire Emblem Anyone?

Just wondering if anyone here is a Fire Emblem fan too oh, and if FE for the DS is any good?
  6. G

Hey. I'm GuardianSoul

Can't wait to start putting up new posts! i just though this thread was just for official reasons as to my coming in
Back