• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Axel and his woman Advice

Yeah i lol'd my head off when i read that. It really makes you wonder what his past was (gigolo maybe?)
  2. G

(MASSIVE SPOILERS!) When Xigbar sees Xion...

Also, Xigbar says more than once that he wants to see where Roxas goes in the future. Maybe showing some affection because of how similar he looks to Ven?
  3. G

Pronounciation: Xion?

I prefer to think that its pronounced like zion. it just sounds better to me
  4. G

Audo does crack too...

I agree. and im pretty sure Kairi wasnt born at that time either
  5. G

Xehanorts Weapon

What is it exactly? is it just energy or lightsabers or something else?
  6. G

Theory: Terra is Xehanort

Alright so im a little slow when it comes to these things :lol:
  7. G

Theory: Terra is Xehanort

Ive found out that if you take out the X in the Organizationg Member's names and rearrange the letters you can find out their True Name for example: Roxas. Take out the x and put the S in fron and the R behind the O and you have Sora Xemnas. Take out the X and put the A in...
  8. G

Mystery Of Xion's Existence

I thought Zexion was being disguised as Sora? i recently beat the game and im pretty sure he said "how did you see through my disguise?!"
  9. G

Why the gameboy advanced?

Maybe they did it to have a reason to put 358/2 days on the DS
  10. G

If you could create the story for a kingdom hearts game...?

Who's point of view would you base it on and add details
  11. G

Kingdom Hearts 3 theory

i searched for this and im pretty sure no one had done anything like this. I think that the compilation of Kingdom Hearts 385/2 days, Birth by Sleep, and Coded make up one Kingdom Hearts 3. whadya think? Forgive me if Nomura or someone else has clarified that there was going to be a seperate...
  12. G

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

Axel all the way baby! Got it memorized?
  13. G

Most Annoying Boss

I say Larxene was the most annoying. cuz she always interrupted your attacks with throwing her stupid hairpins at you
  14. G

Map Card Help!

nah that was my fault for not adding that in the first question
  15. G

Map Card Help!

r u sure those cards are in the GBA version? cuz thats the one that i have not the PS2 one
  16. G

Map Card Help!

Joker Cards? Roulette Cards? I have no idea what your talking about? and is there a way to make heartless drop map cards?
  17. G

Map Card Help!

okay. i havent beaten this game yet and i REALLY want to before Days comes out. my problem is im at the last door in the Castle Oblivion Stage but i dont have a #1 Blue map card. Is there a way to get one with out fighting all the stages all over again to find this one card?
  18. G

Sanctuary may get an official release after all...

oh man! i hope they succeed! i LOVE Utada!!!
  19. G

Fire Emblem Anyone?

Just wondering if anyone here is a Fire Emblem fan too oh, and if FE for the DS is any good?
  20. G

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

AAAHHHHH i just cant wait for the release date to come out! my enthusiasm comes in waves though, like AH i cant wait, then i forget about it for awhile and when im bored i check again and its AH all over again
Back