• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. yamibakura95

CRAZY theory about Namine and Subject X

Here it goes: Subject X loses her heart at some point and similarly to Ventus and Sora's relationship, her lost heart finds its way into young Kairi's (this is before Kairi is sent away by apprentice Xehanort). But where did the body go? I will assume that it went in a libo state, existing but...
  2. yamibakura95

I just beat Zexion's AS at 16 before getting Trinity

This fight is bullshit. Its very RNG based at this point of the game. Sometimes he is passive and lets you hit him, sometimes he gets speedy and kicks you. The worst thing that can happen is getting sucked into his book world when he uses his AoE attack which can one shot you. You can dodge it...
  3. yamibakura95

KHUX ► So,What is Ventus' age excatly?

In BBS, we see that he was younger in flashbacks (around 10-12) but in union cross he is his current age (around 14-15). If he trime travelled from the past, why would he be younger than he was when he left his time?
  4. yamibakura95

Xehanort is pure evil

The way he straight up kills Kairi without any warning just to get on with his plan is incredibly brutal. And notice how he smiles doing it, he enjoys killing.
  5. yamibakura95

I still have nightmares from KH2's prologue

The fact that Roxas was trapped inside a computer world without any way out was extremely creepy. Like imagine if everyone you know was revelealed to be an AI and that the realest things you can meet are nobodies.
  6. yamibakura95

I started a new game on KH2FM critical

So far so good, 0 deaths. Im still in the tutorial lmao. The first axel fight scares me tbh ngl.
  7. yamibakura95

I actually enjoyed Chocobo Racing in FFX

I know most people hate it but i found it fun. Probably because i played lots of Sonic games and the music is super catchy. I sucked at it at first but i just sat there for a couple of hours and got the sigil (i played with a keyboard btw).
  8. yamibakura95

My favorite couple

9. yamibakura95

Coming from Kingdom Hearts, i cant help but notice some similarities with FFX

The beggining of FFX, where everything freezes and you dont know whats going on, reminds me of KH2 when Roxas is in simulated twilight town and time freezes there too. Also, both dream zanarkand and virtual twilight town are artificial worlds. Then you have Tidus who is a dream of the fayth. He...
  10. yamibakura95

I simply cannot comprehend Kefka

The dude is pure mindfuckery. He is too much for me to handle.
  11. yamibakura95

Will we ever see Sora's mother?

The lack of actual biological relationships in the series is kinda disappointing.
  12. yamibakura95

If a Nobody can regrow a heart, can a Heartless regrow a body?

Could Ansem SOD manifest a physical form?
  13. yamibakura95

Creating bodies was a hard thing up until KH3

Despite having crazy powers Xehanort's Heartless, Namine, Roxas and Riiku couldnt manifest bodies on their own. Creating a physicla form ex nilo was a difficult task that even MX couldnt do in BBS which is why he possessed Terra. The only character who managed to accomplish body creation in a...
  14. yamibakura95

Xehanort got lucky really

In BBS,Xehanort was getting old so he decided to lead Terra down the path of darkness in order to use him as a vessel. After their battle he accomplished having a Terra at a receptive state while at the same time his body was dying so possessing the young keylade wielder was the only option...
  15. yamibakura95

How exactly did Master Xehanort come back in his old body?

MX didnt turn himself into a Heartless. He released his heart and put it in Terra's body. His body was gone, it died.Also, he was already dying anyway hence why he needed a new vessel. But somehow vanquishing Ansem and Xemnas caused his old body, the one that was dying, to reunite with his...
  16. yamibakura95

Tbh i found the ending of the Nobody trio the most satisfying

I think that out of all the characters these 4 are the ones who are the most happy. Because they will finally get to live a normal life, something that they never had. TAV and SRK had normal lives at some point but Roxas and Xion were under Xemnas' authority for most of the time.
  17. yamibakura95

Xion is adorable here

18. yamibakura95

If memories are stored in the heart how do Nobodies have memories of their past lives upon birth?

you know since Nobodies dont have a heart initially.
  19. yamibakura95

Help/Support ► When my oneitis betrayed me nothing else mattered anymore

I met her off tinder. She said she liked Dark Souls so we had that in common. We met and gamed together for a couple of hours. But the next time we met, she was hostile to me, she wanted to ensure i wouldnt even think about making a move on her. After her, i stopped caring. I never really liked...
Back