• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The Final Boss *possible Spoilers*

okay someone just sent me a video from youtube.com here take a look it starts off with ffac and then gradually gets on to kh2 and it seems that Roxas isnt such a nice guy after all see watch this and tell me what you guys think...
  2. D

Kingdumb hearts

now everybody dont get me wrong i love kingdom hearts and this aint a take the mik out of kingdom hearts thread i just thought since were all in the mood for funny kingdom hearts movies then id do my part to so err here you go http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/236238 i dunno ifit will...
  3. D

UK release dates

i just wanted to confirm this ok ive heared that kh2 will be out on the 22nd march 2006 for the uk dus any1 know if this is true and if it aint then wot is the real uk release dates? :confused:
  4. D

has it happened 2 u?

hey i woz just wonderin if this has happened to u? i woz playin kingdom hearts yestaday and i got to nevaland to the part where you seal the keyhole and then it went onto a flash back of the door in destiny islands and then the screen went all black and when it woz light again i woz in hollow...
  5. D

Final Boss

who do you guys think the final boss on kh2 will be for some ironic reason i think it will be either riku or the bhk i think that diz has a master i mean really think about it the main people stay in the background you dont ever suspect it would be them they dont show themselves a lot either...
  6. D

Sorry Door-To-Darkness

hi everyone now as you know door-to-darkness has been very upset and angry lately because he/she sent a comment that nobody liked so i wanted to start a thread just to say sorry door-to-darkness you dont need to carry on and get yourself banned its not such a great idea anyone else who wants to...
  7. D

Sora fused with BHK?????

i think at the end of the game sora will fuse with the BHK and then youll ave 2 beat the boss whadda u guys think?????:(
Back