• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

In 2005, before we knew who Roxas was, we used to call him the BHK (blonde haired kid) in forum...

In 2005, before we knew who Roxas was, we used to call him the BHK (blonde haired kid) in forum posts. Have a great 2024 everyone!
  2. D

Same! Used to live on here as a kid. Opened my account in 2006. I’d have been 13. Seeya in 2034!

Same! Used to live on here as a kid. Opened my account in 2006. I’d have been 13. Seeya in 2034!
  3. D

Did you notice that about the Keyblade?

maybe it was just a mistake
  4. D

Sea-salt ice cream (minor spoiler)

salty icecream what are you talking about sea salt ice cream
  5. D

isnt this romantic

haha okay thanks for that <:D
  6. D

Possible KH2 Unlockables

id like it if you could play as riku after completing the game like in chain ofmemories but that would probably be short or shorten the game with sora but yeah maybe we will get some of the old keys?
  7. D

UK release date for KH2

october!? i woz finkin like april may or june...oh man!
  8. D

not enough new worlds

yh there aint enough is there!?
  9. D

Two questions?

yh ive heared that rumour bout keyblades i doubt it but i really really really hope its true
  10. D

The Final Boss *possible Spoilers*

okay someone just sent me a video from youtube.com here take a look it starts off with ffac and then gradually gets on to kh2 and it seems that Roxas isnt such a nice guy after all see watch this and tell me what you guys think...
  11. D

european release date

APRIL MAY JUNE....HOLD ON IVE WAITED 4 YEARS FOR THIS 4 YEARS WE ALL HAVE SO WHY CANT WE JUST HAVE IT AT THE SAME TIME THIS SUCKS ITS NOT FAIR YOU KNOW WOT IM JUST GUNNA GO BOVY OR MILTON KEYNES AND FIND A GAME SHOP THAT DUS HAVE IT AND I WONT STOP UNTIL I FIND IT U HEAR!?... okay now ive had...
  12. D

european release date

english release dates now thats what im talkin about
  13. D

New Trailer Spoof

haha dont worry evry1 Deminem is to the rescue again just as i woz that time i supplied you all with new images if you remember...you dont remember :( oh well anyway im in the middle of making a kingdom hearts trailer spoof so errm i woz just wonderin should it be perverted like all the uvas or...
  14. D

New Impact Disk?

man what a shame i live in the uk lol oh well u sed if i buy the walkthrough i get it right so ill just buy the walkthrough to
  15. D

Kh2 commercial?

u neva know angeloofdeath i mean kingdom hearts woz unknown at first we dont get small adverts but think about it i mean we got ffx2 adds didnt we?
  16. D

Xingdom Hearts episode 2

it woz okay but ive seen better come to think of it maybe i should probly make my own video like that using windows movie maker...hmhmhm yes thats a fairly gd idea i will infact
  17. D

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

yeah maybe march 28th is the day for the americans but wot about us brits huh huh!!!!! exactly and ive seen ff7 AC its gr8 i saw it with subs clouds gr8 and his new sword the fenrir
  18. D

Kingdumb hearts

now everybody dont get me wrong i love kingdom hearts and this aint a take the mik out of kingdom hearts thread i just thought since were all in the mood for funny kingdom hearts movies then id do my part to so err here you go http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/236238 i dunno ifit will...
  19. D

Check out this funny video

hahaha hilarious the boy can do wonders in bed everybody check this out in a sec im gonna get us all kingdumb hearts its gr8
  20. D

Does Passion tie in with KH2?

well i aint played it but i heared da lyrics and they relate to da 1st game i fink it dus go well
Back