• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Squood!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Squood!

When are we expecting news?

I doubt it. KH doesn't exactly get the same treatment as FF.
  2. Squood!

NEO: TWEWY Collab with Reynatis Announced

Imagine goin' up to Nomura, with immense fear in your soul, and your ice breaker is "I wanted to play Versus XIII"
  3. Squood!

Istg if Square just stays out of this
  4. Squood!

Knowing SE their expectations were probably a tad high. Also total deja vu I coulda swore I read through this exact response and typed all this before.
  5. Squood!

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I'd like it if they keep it a cartoon/animoo and do it right. Like, KH1 for example? Two seasons. S1 is the first half of the game and S2 is the second half. Maybe one of them good ol' hour long finales. And also a good studio to animate it
  6. Squood!

The solution is right here: Just. Make. A. TV. Show.
  7. Squood!

I mean....it's legit cuz of the PS5 exclusivity, man. And the twitter post did say that Rebirth's sales weren't necessarily BAD. I wish we got something said about KH but I guess Disney owning it just means they can't.
  8. Squood!

Why can't Nomura just say something pleeeease
  9. Squood!

He's better at it than the legendary Saberface so it's more "similar-face"
  10. Squood!

I mean more like it'd require paddin out Traverse Town for the bulk of the movie
  11. Squood!

That would require a buncha padding too. Seriously, a cartoon/anime would've been fine since you'd actually have a larger pool to work with depending on how many episodes you get.
  12. Squood!

Last thing I want is Disney have more chances to profit off of KH stuff We have enough merch anyway.
  13. Squood!

I mean...you did basically frame all this with the hypothetical that it could all happen when Nomura's fucking dead and "not getting in the way of progress/cool shit"
  14. Squood!

How do you look at Neku Sakuraba and think of Sora and how do you look at fuckin Daisukenojo Bito and think Roxas even in just character design outside of like hair
  15. Squood!

....okay when the fuck was TWEWY a straight character copy of KH are you out of your nut?
Back