• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chaser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

And you'd all still hate the show so 🤷
  2. Chaser

When are we expecting news?

If it wasn't a factor in the first place, or dev kits for the Switch 2 were delayed or whatever, I wonder if they'll outright delay KH4 on all platforms so they can work on getting the porting right so it's a day one release. We might be in for a longer wait than originally thought!
  3. Chaser

Should hopefully mean KH4 will be on as many consoles as possible day one.
  4. Chaser

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

The Simpsons were allowed to give Cinderella a lightsaber, and have the kid from Coco stab Eeyore in the butt so I need Disney to not block any cross over elements in the worlds for KH4.
  5. Chaser

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Looks like my autumn beta is.... over.
  6. Chaser

NEO: TWEWY Collab with Reynatis Announced

Yeah, discussions back in the day was focused a lot on the visual similarities between KH and TWEWY, similar themes, similar character designs, all that jazz. It was very common for people to think of TWEWY as more than just a sibling to KH, and then they crossed over.
  7. Chaser

Always there Princess and the Frog, Raya, Encanto, Inside Out, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Moana, Tangled, Atlantis, Lilo and Stitch, Incredibles, and Elemental. I think that’s all. Oh no I forgot Treasure Planet… SE, let me speak to Nomura!!!
  8. Chaser

Oh I didn't leave it at just one, I wrote a laundry list of Disney films I want in the mobile and console games.
  9. Chaser

No, you have to put in a unique code assigned to you.
  10. Chaser

Doing the survey and "Q34. Please tell us which Disney World you would like to play with in this game." y'all can thank me for the PatF Bayou level. Oh, the volume just refers to which growth log you've selected. It is just a list of things the game collects as you play and turns that into...
  11. Chaser

Well....
  12. Chaser

Cartoon/TV ► Pixar's Monsters At Work - A TV Sequel to Kingdom Hearts 3 featuring Gary

The second I heard the wonderful Paula Pell I knew exactly what we were in for. On that, the voice work was excellent this season.
  13. Chaser

I have no idea who that is (not Kendrick, I know him) but I’d have been suss if I saw “state of play” mentioned. This should be a full on showcase
  14. Chaser

I thought the rumour was late May, 23rd onwards?
  15. Chaser

Devs are cruel for using the KH1 model of Pinocchio for his piece in order to not give away if we're seeing Disney characters in this game or not.
Back