• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CapnHandicrafts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Re: CoM live stream NOW!

Re: CoM live stream NOW! Regardless, thanks again for streaming it; I can't wait for Vexen! Are you doing the same tomorrow? ~
  2. C

Will Re:Chain of Memories Hit Europe?

Hey, no offence, but assuming you don't work for Squeenix, it's no skin off your nose if they have to dub in other languages. Unfortunately, UK/EU uses PAL, whereas you guys use NTSC. To play an imported game, we'd have to mod the PS2/SwapMagic it and have an NTSC compatible TV. I myself am...
  3. C

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread NO. You are NOT alone. I adore Vexen too and I'm super happy Steve's voicing him :D Is there a thread somewhere about where people are buying their copies from? It'd be interesting to know whether you guys are pre-ordering online or heading to a...
  4. C

Official 'Cast Listing For Re:CoM' Thread

Sadly enough, I haven't heard anyone else; it was just Steve's. I happened to mention to him about the KH series in early July and he was like: 'Oh, yeah, never played it, but I'm auditioning for the new instalment'. Which totally confused me. New instalment? There isn't one, and BBS etc haven't...
  5. C

Haven't really seen/heard her, but worse than Duff?? Fanbloodytastic. Still, fingers crossed, eh? Unfortunately not! Only his auditions, but I'm assuming [or rather, hoping] the final Vexen won't be that different c: We'll know for sure on Tuesday! :D ~
  6. C

From what I've heard, I think Steve's done an awesome job with Vexen. Creepy, possibly neurotic and he's got the whole intellectually superior thing spot on. Larx/Lex/Zex/Marly - I honestly think they're just new/lesser known VA's and that nobody knows who they are. If they were popular/more...
Back