• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Play Arts and Shadow Heartless Plush Release Date Changes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

For many of you this will both be good and bad news, but there have been a few date changes for a few Square Enix products. Earlier this month we reported that the KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Play Arts Sora & Riku TRON Ver. would be released March 8th 2013, but they have now been pushed back to April 26th 2013. The KINGDOM HEARTS Shadow Heartless Plush Doll has been moved forward from a February 15th 2013 release to December 22nd 2012!

As disappointing as it is that the Play Arts Figures have changed, at least people can get a Shadow Heartless plush just in time for Christmas!

Source: aibo_ac7 via Twitter

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Christmas?

Guys, present. I got you Ben Diskin's voice.

reimeille

Aaah, now at least I have an excuse to ask for a plushie from someone else rather than buy it myself ahaha THere really is no reason to ask for a gift in the middle of February, but there's definitely reason in asking in the middle of December hehehe

Although it's cutting it close to actual Christmas Day, so it won't show up that exact date.

Lenneth

Awards
Yes! The play arts release its just one day before my birthday!! the only problem its how i'm gonna ask someone to buy it....here on Brazil this kind of stuff is nearly impossible to find!! (sorry, bad english)

ps: I'm new around here, Its a pleasure talk to people who knows how it's to love KH!!! o/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hi Lenneth! Welcome to the forums, and happy early birthday! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Ahhh, I think I'm gonna order the plushie for Christmas :3

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Christmas?

Guys, present. I got you Ben Diskin's voice.

Thank you, thank you so much!

tumblr_m5b9lad0em1r2vbu2.gif

Seriously though, this super cute plush has the tendency of stealing my heart.. both literally and figuratively

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ahhh, I think I'm gonna order the plushie for Christmas :3

I think Amazon.jp is having a sale on the Heartless plush preorder now so that it only costs $35 (which is probably what it will cost in the US when it comes over). Sure you have to deal with some steep international shipping, but I'm really considering it considering the shipping overall shouldn't be too too high (the plushie is light I'd assume).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think Amazon.jp is having a sale on the Heartless plush preorder now so that it only costs $35 (which is probably what it will cost in the US when it comes over). Sure you have to deal with some steep international shipping, but I'm really considering it considering the shipping overall shouldn't be too too high (the plushie is light I'd assume).

I'll take your advice for that then. Thanks kupo~

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Well, I've already kind of got enough money for the Play Arts (they're really the only thing I'm after) but uhh, video games that are releasing before that date @_@ WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MOVE IT A MONTH BACK? ;A;

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Ahh thanks for the info kupo1211! This convinces me a bit to consider buying it since the price is cut there.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Well that nice that the heartless plush has been move forward, through I still going to wait to see if it comes over (or maybe I keep a eye on it at Anime AX). I much more interested in those Play Arts figures through.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Does anyone know how to place an order on Amazon.jp and ship to the US? I can't read Japanese fluently (I'm studying though) so I don't want to mis-click anything. Is there a guide on what I should press because I've decided...I'm going to get it for Christmas. It is just too adorable and the 15% off that your saving will just end up becoming the shipping so it will be just like I'm ordering the item normally :)

EDIT: For those who want to buy it, Play-Asia has it up for $39.90 (IDK how much their shipping is) but their site is in English and they are very trustworthy. Not to mention $39.90 is actually less than the actual cost of the plush in Japan if you directly convert it to USD (not accounting inflation I mean). Their Play Arts figures are $80 each though so those are too steep, but the plushie is a good buy in my opinion :)

http://www.play-asia.com/Kingdom_He...lush_Shadow/paOS-13-71-184-49-en-70-5odb.html

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Someone should buy this for me for Christmas... clearly there is no gift more perfect.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Someone should buy this for me for Christmas... clearly there is no gift more perfect.
I thought me visiting was the perfect present.
Guess I won't come to Canada then :<

I thought about this, and if they make more Heartless plushs, I would love to see the Angel Star as a plush.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I know what I want for Christmas now. Shadow plush <3

I thought about this, and if they make more Heartless plushs, I would love to see the Angel Star as a plush.

I would love an Angel Star plush. It is my favorite after the Shadow.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I thought me visiting was the perfect present.
Guess I won't come to Canada then :<

I didn't know how much I wanted this until you mentioned it...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Shameless bump because I can~

Just a reminder that the Tron Legacy Sora and Riku Play Arts Kai will be released this month!

And here's the box!

Tron%20Play%20Arts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back