• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Play Arts and Shadow Heartless Plush Release Date Changes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
PAK%20Box.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For those who can't really make out what it says.

"What is a Keyblade?" then they list the keyblades included in the package (Kingdom Key, Dual Disc, Ultima Weapon) with a description.

"Stand against darkness by changing/charging the bond between hearts into strength"

Details the Sleeping Keyholes and Mark of Mastery exam

"A computer world imprisoned by darkness"

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm looking for a Large Body or Aquatank pillow :)

It would be great if they could do the Mushroom Heartless as well.

Shameless bump because I can~

Just a reminder that the Tron Legacy Sora and Riku Play Arts Kai will be released this month!

And here's the box!

Tron%20Play%20Arts.jpg

Honestly I've never seen a play arts package that pretty before.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Shameless bump because I can~

Just a reminder that the Tron Legacy Sora and Riku Play Arts Kai will be released this month!

And here's the box!

GASP! Are those your's Sign? If so, please take more photos...THAT BOX IS GORGEOUS!!! SE's boxes for their Play Arts line have been really pretty ever since they changed the format to those that open up starting with the FFXIII-2 figures :) Now I really want to display the box but it wouldn't make sense for these 2 to be in the box while are the others aren't :( First world problems...

I really really really want one now.

BHAI9iZCQAEjYyi.jpg

lol I just realized that that is possible in-game. I can't wait until the normal Sora and Riku DDD are released later this year because Sora on Meow Wow like that makes a ton of sense ^_^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Unfortunately not mine xD These images were all tweeted by the SE Merchandising Division General Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back