• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your pick for the new Org 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's been a good long while since that last thread on this topic and given those latest 2.5 vids and a bit of boredom why not have another. Might get some new/changed answers after all this time~

Who do you think, want or wish is a part of the new Organization 13 brought together in DDD and that will appear in KH3?
How many do you think are time travel? How many do you hope aren't?
Why do you want these characters in the Org?

So far the ones confirmed are:
Master Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, Xigbar and Young Xehanort. (Given MX's statements Terra's likely there too)

DoctahFaz

Awards
Always good to take a rest from the theorizing for a fun topic like this. Let's give it a go.

I. Master Xehanort (restored)
II. Young Xehanort (time travel)
III. Xemnas (from the "realm beyond time")
IV. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (from the "realm beyond time")
V. Xigbar (time travel or created again from the restored Braig)
VI. Saix (time travel or created again from the restored Isa)
VII. Vanitas (via time travel)
VIII. Terra-Xehanort (time travel from after explosion at Keyblade Graveyard)
IX. Apprentice Xehanort (in whatever form; either restored or time traveled)
X. Terra (time traveled or restored)
XI. Riku (time traveled from KH1 when possessed by Ansem)
XII. Marluxia (time traveled or created again from restored human form)
XIII. Larxene (time traveled or created again from restored human form)

I add the traitorous Organization members because I think Master Xehanort would have his new Organization seek them out and seed them with his heart to get revenge for their treacherous ways.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hmm not a bad list~

As for myself I think I'll go with:

I) Master Xehanort (recompleted)
II) Young Xehanort (time traveling obviously)
III) Ansem ("beyond time" or from the past)
IV) Xemnas ("beyond time" or from the past)
V) Xigbar (past)
VI) Siax (past)
VII) Vanitas (past)
VIII) KH1 Riku or CoM Repliku (both past obviously)
IX) Terra (present)
X) Luxord (past)
XI) Dilan or Xaldin
XII) Vexen or Even
XII) *undecided*

I chose mostly past versions because I find they would be the easiest to deal with. To travel to the present they need Xehanort to be there so destroy him and all the ones from the past or outside time itself will disappear from the present. If we gotta deal with time travel at least have it in the way that best deals with the majority of them.

I added Dilan/Xaldin and Vexen/Even because Aeleus remarks in DDD that they are still "unstable". Could mean they was seeded and Xehanort is taking them over.
And if not the present human forms I see the past nobody versions being there at least.

I left out the Isa and Braig we seen from the 2.5 vids because Braig carted Isa somewhere and mentions going after his own goals so I think they are out for their own agendas outside Xehanort now.

And lastly I picked a Terra over Terranort or the Apprentice because Master Xehanort has returned in his own body this time so his main heart/self is no longer present within Terra which is what made those forms.
Of course MX still claims to control him so I'm thinking something was left behind rather than MX's main self in it's place.

I couldn't decide on a 13th cause I honestly can't think of anyone else. I dont' want anyone new for the end of a saga and the only other forms I can think of are Terranort and Apprentice but they're more or less the same man just minus memory.
And it'd be....off to me to have two versions of Terra there.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Let's see

1. Vanitas-It's pretty much a given. He's already a keyblade wielder and Xehanort's apprentice. I'd be surprised if he wasn't a member. Plus he was really underdeveloped in BBS so KH3 would be a good chance to flesh out his character a bit
2. Riku Replica-another likely choice. He's Riku's replica with all the strength and ability of KH1 Riku. He'd be a good replacement for Riku
3. Even and Dilan-maybe. It was said that they were unstable, hinting at them being vessels. But I find it unlikely

And I have a feeling that the 13th member will be a brand new character. Cause I can't imagine who else it would be

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
  1. Master Xehanort
  2. Xemnas
  3. Young Xehanort
  4. Ansem: Seeker of Darkness
  5. Xigbar (past)
  6. Saix (past)
  7. Riku Replica
  8. Sephiroth
  9. Terra
  10. Braig
  11. Isa
  12. Vanitas (past)
  13. Xemnas Replica (that Vexen made)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Master Xehanort
3. Xemnas
4. Ansem: Seeker of Darkness
5. Xigbar
6. Saix
7. Terranort
8. Vanitas
9. Rikunort
10. Braig
11. Isa
12. Terra
13. Lost Foreteller

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The storyline topics are a bit boring for me, but the only characters I would look forward to if they're members of the new Org. 13 are Saix and/or Isa, Vanitas, Young Xehanort, Terra, and Riku (either Replica or a past version or whatever). I like Even/Vexen, too, but not sure I'd want him to be a nort. Plus, I'd like him and Isa to stick around, so if all the norts die for good, then nevermind for Isa/Saix.

Rolands

I personally think...it doesn't matter. For all its virtues, Kingdom Hearts is no picture of efficient storytelling, we'll be lucky to get much character focus for the ones that are already confirmed, let alone the ones we've yet to see. I doubt their role as "characters" will amount to much. They're ultimately just obstacles to overcome.

Last edited:

Sdog

Awards
1) Master Xehanort
2) Young Xehanort
3) Ansem SoD
4) Xemnas
5) Xigbar
6) Saix
7) Vanitas
8) Even/Vexen
9) Dilan/Xaldin
10) Luxord (Or whatever his somebody name is)
11) Terra (In some manner)
12 & 13) New Peeps

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
I) Master Xehanort
II) Young Xehanort
III) Ansem
IV) Xemnas
V) Xigbar
VI) Saix
VII) Vanitas
VIII) Rikunort
IX) Terranort/Apprenticenort
X) Sorta wanna see Marluxia but that's being a little too hopeful
XI) Xaldin
XII) Vexen
XII) Maybe one of the foretellers, who knows.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I don't get why people think past Organization members will come back, when Xehanort clearly stated that they decided to do whatever they wanted. I'm really hoping for Riku Replica to come back as a host, I'd LOVE for Riku to have to fight him again and see the suffering in his eyes. That'd be such an epic and sad moment if Riku has to kill the Replica to save him from his suffering.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
I don't get why people think past Organization members will come back, when Xehanort clearly stated that they decided to do whatever they wanted. I'm really hoping for Riku Replica to come back as a host, I'd LOVE for Riku to have to fight him again and see the suffering in his eyes. That'd be such an epic and sad moment if Riku has to kill the Replica to save him from his suffering.

I'll have to find the quote but Nomura made a comment about the members of the organisation that weren't there at Radiant Garden which sparked my interest. I think we're going to see their somebodies at the very least in KH3.

Gram

Banned
Awards

When did Nomura ever say that?
People wanting to see an old Org member is the same as you wanting to see Repliku.
I myself picked cause I'd rather have villains easy to get rid off that aren't new. Few outside MX, Terra and likely Braig will get all that much attention so it's best to just have ones you don't care are there.

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Xemnas
4. Ansem
5. Terra
6. Isa
7. Braig
8. Repliku
9. Vanitus
10. Anti-Black Coat
11. Xigbar
12. Eraqus
13. Legendary Forteller

digimikej

Awards
1. Master Xehanort.
2. Young xehanort
3. Xemnas
4. Ansem, seeker of darkness
5. Vanitas
6. KH1 riku (I really want to say repliku, but he had zero contact with any form of xehanort, other than being roflstomped by riku with ansem's darkness)
7.Saix OR Isa (Saix being org. 13 nobody, Isa being human)
8. Xigbar
9. Braig
10.Terra/Terra Xehanort/ whatever MX did to terra after recompletion
11. something something foreteller something.
12.Dilan
13. Undecided.

My reasonings here are that braig and xigbar are both shown after recompletion process, in both cloak and ponytail and BBS form, so unless that was a huge oversight, I think their both back. Plus, it would explain Braigs scheming a little. Braig still has most of his control, whereas Xigbar is "already half xehanort. *creepy grin*". Dilan, as Xaldin, seemed very, very involved in all of Xemnas' schemes, and was even the one who threatened Axel on Xemnas' behalf for the whole bringing back roxas deal. that, plus his instability in 3D and pointy ears, makes him seem like a Nort to me. I already said my feelings on the riku one, although I will be super happy if I can see repliku again anyways, and I'm just not sure what form the norted terra will take, or what that one slot has to do with the foreteller, although I am certain theres SOMETHING foreteller-ey in one of the slots. also, Unlike many of you, I'm ruling out Eraqus completely, because based on what we know of terra and Xehanorts heart struggles, Eraqus seems to be the big factor against Xehanorts control in all scenarios, so I doubt xehanort has control over him.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Loving those of you who are putting a Foreteller on your lists. :3

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
lol how come some of you put terra and terranort they the same person even apprentice xehanort is terra so those 3 is 1 not different characters? his just possessed anyway the list is

(1)master Xehanort
(2)young Xehanort
(3)xemnas
(4)ansem seeker of darkness
(5)xigbar
(6)saix
(7)terranort terra for short:)
(8)vanitas

other 5 are the 5 foretllers so that's all 13

BTW guys didn't young xehanort said he'll return to his past and grow up to be master xehanort and became all the 12th xehanort's
so i guess young xehanort is gone be one with master xehanort i mean his gone grow up and well be the boss we fight master xehanort so young xehanort won't be in the new organization 13 but after i saw re:coded secret ending i think he well stick around until kingdom hearts 3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
lol how come some of you put terra and terranort they the same person even apprentice xehanort is terra so those 3 is 1 not different characters? his just possessed anyway the list is
The new Organization of Xehanorts is comprised of characters that can't technically exist anymore but do due to time travel. Time travel means there can be multiple versions of the same character.

BTW guys didn't young xehanort said he'll return to his past and grow up to be master xehanort
Yes.

and became all the 12th xehanort's
No, he never says that and that is impossible as not all of the Xehanorts are literally incarnations of Xehanort (Saix and Xigbar for example).

so i guess young xehanort is gone be one with master xehanort i mean his gone grow up and well be the boss we fight master xehanort so young xehanort won't be in the new organization 13 but after i saw re:coded secret ending i think he well stick around until kingdom hearts 3
The new Organization is partly comprised of time travelers. Young Master Xehanort is a confirmed member of the new Organization.

I'm just going with the flow. The topics from past couple weeks have been really interesting just reading it from you guys.
With Nomura's insistence that Chi will be connected to KH3, and it's inclusion in the Coded HD movie... I would definitely be surprised if a Foreteller didn't take the spot of Sora. The 13th vessel should be someone impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back