• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's control over the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

Master Xehanort has taken control of YX to fight Riku. He has also presumably given silent orders to Saix to attack Lea when Lea came to save Sora. Of course, this could have been Saix attacking Lea on his own merit.

It really makes me wonder how much does MX gain from these experiences. Obviously, he experiences everything in real time when controlling one of his members, but do you think he gains perspective of all his members when he is controlling no one?

Also, since all or most of the members of the true Organization are from different times periods, do their experiences become his knowledge since he is align in the present? I guess I'm asking a head-scratching question. What do you think?

A side note of why I'm curious. It just seems a bit odd to throw in Saix and Axel having their plans to overthrow the first Organization, and I'm kind of being too optimistic in thinking Saix as somewhat of a double agent, so to speak. If that were true, then MX would most likely already picked up on that then, right?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I imagine its more like remote control but given YX was controlled directly by MX's mind it's possible he gains a perception from them.
Only YX is confirmed to be a time traveler at current and Ansem & Xemnas are likely travelers cause they're defeat brought MX back.
Everyone else is an unknown.

Also note that possessing YX's mind allowed MX to summon his keyblade, with a different keychain, through YX as well.

MyNameisAnsem

Also, since all or most of the members of the true Organization are from different times periods, do their experiences become his knowledge since he is align in the present? I guess I'm asking a head-scratching question. What do you think?

Well, he is the most current version, so he would have all their memories (well, maybe excepting Braig and Isa). However, I would think he forgets their experiences of being forward in time since they forget once they go back.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well, he is the most current version, so he would have all their memories (well, maybe excepting Braig and Isa). However, I would think he forgets their experiences of being forward in time since they forget once they go back.

YX forgets cause those experiences are his future. For MX it's not so, for him it's past thus he should remember because he lived those experiences.
He likely has access to anything the other vessels know as well since they all hold a part of his heart.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Jeez, that's scary to think about.. *shudders* That would alone make him the truly most dangerous character that any wielder has faced before.

I'm looking forward to kicking his arse down to the street in KH3. :3

Of course, I'm curious as to how he does that. I know it involves using a piece of his heart inside these 'vessels' of his, but the people should be able to restrain it, right?

nxtgarnett5

Jeez, that's scary to think about.. *shudders* That would alone make him the truly most dangerous character that any wielder has faced before.

I'm looking forward to kicking his arse down to the street in KH3. :3

Of course, I'm curious as to how he does that. I know it involves using a piece of his heart inside these 'vessels' of his, but the people should be able to restrain it, right?

Well I mean, I don't think sora was exactly able to resist, and I have a feeling someone like Isa might have resisted if given the chance

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Well I mean, I don't think sora was exactly able to resist, and I have a feeling someone like Isa might have resisted if given the chance

That's true of Sora, but how do you think Isa might had resisted? I'm just curious. ^_^

kmorris2609

I never knew Saix had any plan to try to overthrow Organization XIII. According to Chain of Memories, it seemed like Marluxia was the one who wanted to take over. And Saix always seemed like a faithful servant to me, turning against Axel and everything to follow the Organization's orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back