• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Secret Boss is Harder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadie808

I knew somebody would make this haha
25i7iuh.png

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
seeing as how vanitas can own you with 1 hit.....i'll go with him...

Jakek9

LS. VS may be hard, but his health and attacks are nothing. Sure he can 1 hit KO you, but as soon as you learn to doge his first attack your pretty much in the home run area.

I vote LS. He is just to damn quick.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
you are asking quite a strange question.

BBS hasn't come out in america yet, and neither has KH2:FM+ (nor will it ever), so how could the majority of members be expected to know which is harder in the first place?

I vote LS over VS anyways.

Key to Truth

Awards
you are asking quite a strange question.

BBS hasn't come out in america yet, and neither has KH2:FM+ (nor will it ever), so how could the majority of members be expected to know which is harder in the first place?

I vote LS over VS anyways.

Most people just downloaded and played KH2FM+, you don't need to understand a thing as long as you played regular KH2, wich isn't a problem to me, though.

As for my opinion, i have to say LS is WAY harder than Vanitas Sentiment, Vanitas Sentiment's attacks are really easy to avoid, and beating him is just a matter of getting used to his way of battling, also, his set of moves is really low, having less than 10 attack animations when LS has like 30 and way more epic.

I would like S-E to make a REALLY hard boss for BBS that makes you need to go Lv99 to beat him or something, because Vanitas Sentiment was absolutely dissapointing.

Key to Truth

Awards
That would be illegal. If you dont buy FM legitimately than you dont really deserve to play it.

Most of them won't even care if it's legal or not. I did buy KH2FM+, spending my money on that game was the best thing I have ever done. But anyways, this is kinda offtopic, so let's leave it here, lol.

Z

Zulkir

tru he was hard but lets face it the only reason he was hard cuz soras moves werent nearly as "advanced" as they r in kh2

What? What's that suppose to mean?

The difficulty of a boss takes into account two things

1) The tools available to the player.
2) The tools available to the boss.

"sora's moves not being as advanced" is a legitimate reason for calling him harder.

Trimms

I bet half the people haven't played EITHER.

But no doubt Lingering Sentiment. He's also 2109x more fun.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
From what I've seen and experienced, the Vanitas Sentiment was harder. LS wasn't even that hard as some people make him out to be. LS can be quite slow and his faster attacks easy to see coming. The drive forms offered a quick way to refill your health and magic, and his desperation attack can be easily dodged. VS puts a lot more pressure on the player during the fight with his faster speed.

Trimms

From what I've seen and experienced, the Vanitas Sentiment was harder. LS wasn't even that hard as some people make him out to be. LS can be quite slow and his faster attacks easy to see coming. The drive forms offered a quick way to refill your health and magic, and his desperation attack can be easily dodged. VS puts a lot more pressure on the player during the fight with his faster speed.

VS is way easier for one reason - the right deck just destroys him so easily... and it's not skill. It's organizing commands. LS on the other hand takes skill and timing each battle.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
VS is way easier for one reason - the right deck just destroys him so easily... and it's not skill. It's organizing commands. LS on the other hand takes skill and timing each battle.

The same could be said for LS. A combo chain inflicted on LS before he counter attacks can easily take out about a third of LS's health. You can only land a max of 3 or 4 hits on VS before his counterattack rapes you, and than forced to continually dodge before you have another chance to hit him again. Skill IS required in the VS fight.

Last edited:

Key to Truth

Awards
The same could be said for LS. A combo chain inflicted on LS before he counter attacks can easily take out about a third of LS's health. You can only land a max of 3 or 4 hits on VS before his counterattack rapes you, and than forced to continually dodge before you have another chance to hit him again. Skill IS required in the VS fight.

If you are in the same conditions, VS is not hard. Have you ever fought VS with your character being LV99? Because I did, and I kill VS in 4 combos.
If you fight LS in like level 40-60 like people usually fight VS in BBS, you would notice LS is harder, and also there is the fact that VS' attacks are EASY AS HELL to avoid after you see them a few times. Ok, you may also say it's the same for LS, but you are wrong, because Terra during his DM can come up with impossible to avoid combos (I know what i'm talking about).

Putting all that short, LS remains as the hardest boss in the series, in my opinion.

Also, for someone who said Xemnas in KH1FM is hard, well, he's not, actually Sephiroth (FM one, not regular KH1 one) is harder than him, because he has lots of super hard to dodge movements, and he is harder to hit, people may have another, but this is what I think.

Last edited:

siegleeagle

I killed KH1 Xemnas My first try at level 77. I thought he was easy. Now the harder between the two in the poll I would have to say LS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back