• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What has become of Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinobiMuramasa

Now that both Xehanort's Heartless and Nobody have been killed, doesn't that mean his human form will be revived? According to an interview with Nomura:

Nomura: When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner’s hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (There is a footnote here that says “In Kingdom Hearts II, after Heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of “people’s hearts”). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody and there is no container for the heart, it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it’s a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody’s body is swallowed by Darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

If this is how things turn out and Xehanort's human form is the villain of KH3, then it's starting to look like Xehanort will manage to find a way to be the entire series' main antagonist. What goes everything think about this? I apologize if this has been brought up before, I'm new here.

Key of Valor

The Professor
ShinobiMuramasa said:
Now that both Xehanort's Heartless and Nobody have been killed, doesn't that mean his human form will be revived?

Xehanort returning to complete form directly following KH2 is a popular idea. Personally though, I don't believe their was any confirmation that Xehanort's Heartless was expelled from Riku's vessel. I feel that Xehanort's heart still sleeps within Riku, meaning that Xehanort wouldn't meet the qualifications to come back to complete form as of yet.

king_Nick

also if those Terra=Xehanort is right then wouldn't he become good old Terra agian since he obviuouisly(sp?) remembers being Terra

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Xehanort returning to complete form directly following KH2 is a popular idea. Personally though, I don't believe their was any confirmation that Xehanort's Heartless was expelled from Riku's vessel. I feel that Xehanort's heart still sleeps within Riku, meaning that Xehanort wouldn't meet the qualifications to come back to complete form as of yet.

but doesnt riku lose the darkness in his heart at the end of KH2? i mean thats why he couldnt open the corridor of darkness to leave TWTNW. so if he doesnt have darkness in his heart then ansem SOD is gone

Key of Valor

The Professor
puxal said:
but doesnt riku lose the darkness in his heart at the end of KH2? i mean thats why he couldnt open the corridor of darkness to leave TWTNW. so if he doesnt have darkness in his heart then ansem SOD is gone

As demonstrated in CoM'R/R, Xehanort's Heartless was able to influence Riku through the darkness in Riku's heart. The light from Ansem's machine seems to have eliminated most of the darkness in Riku's heart, thus Riku's heart has returned to being dominantly light. However, Riku's lack of darkness only means that Xehanort's Heartless will have less influence over Riku both physically and mentally. Therefore, Xehanort's Heartless could reside inside Riku after the explosion of Ansem's machine and there could be indication of his presence since Xehanort's Heartless would have lost his ability to influence Riku as he did before.

Koonguy

Theres no way that ALL the darkness in Riku is gone otherwise he'd be like the 1st "Prince" of Heart.

nickunknown2000

Xehanort's nobody is dead and Xehanort's heartless is in Riku(I think?).
So we must wait and see what happened to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back