• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

third opeing quote?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
as we all know each kh number game open quote for example kh1 got i been having these weird though lately like is any of this for real not and they repesent something for instance this quote repesent sora journey in the first game

i been wondering guys what do you think third quote mean and repesent
"Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy. If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in."

Muke

whatever
Awards
"Everything is possible as long as you believe in it/in yourself" I guess?

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
So far, from what I've gathered (and I really hope this isn't true) I'm thinking that maybe everything in Kingdom Hearts series so far has been a part of the Book of Prophecy. They keep talking about dreams and whatnot, and whether or not if it's real.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
"Don't give up on what you believe, as it can exist if you go and make it real"?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
To be honest I think it kinda suggests that all this shit 3D threw at us with sleeping worlds and "no one remembers any of this shit and all" isn't as entirely true as was stated. Which doesn't shock me at all.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Out of all the Kingdom Hearts quotes, this one's my favourite.

In layman terms, it means "Don't let your dreams be dreams, JUST DO IT!". No seriously, that's what it means, if you believe in a fantasy for yourself, make that fantasy a reality right now.

Mitsukiin

I'm pretty sure all of us know exactly what it means but it's too hard to put into words because it carries so much feelings. The same thing applies to me too but what I wanna know is who came up with this quote because it is amazing.

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
Don't revive a year old thread, whats wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back