• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Think we'll ever get a Kingdom Hearts "historia"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I know there's interviews and ultimanias but even now they're still all in Japan and while the ultimanias hold detail a portion of them is focused for a guide as well.
If there's one series that could use a dictionary of purely detail and explanation like the Legend of Zelda series Hyrule Historia it's KH.

Anyone else think we'll ever see one as unlikely as it seems at this point? I know many of you wish we had one to at least explain the whole Xehanort mess from the first game up till present. (Sure they got that Memorial Ultimania thing but if none of the other ultimanias made it state side what's the chances it will?)

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
We should. We have seen it recently with the Legend of Zelda and years we had Metal Gear Solid 4 History. It'd be cool if Square would do it.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I've been clamoring for something along the lines of this/having the Ultimanias released for years now. There is really no excuse as to why they can't make it stateside.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I would like one as well. Maybe sometime after KH3`s eventual release, we could get a historia about the events of the entire Xehanort saga. The end of the Xehanort saga would be a good time to release one before the next sags starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back