• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the next news place?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
since e3 wrapping i want to as you guys where will the next world annocemt will be keep in mind magienzes will reveal worlds as well

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Maybe Gamescom, but more than likely we may see the next world announcement at Tokyo Game Show in September with the OFFICIAL reveal of the Big Hero 6 world in a trailer.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Didn't Nomura did say "youtubers would struggle to keep up with news" after the release date was revealed. Even if we don't get a new trailer until much later there are other ways to reveal worlds. KH3 is going full swing into marketing and we have seven more months.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Del Nomura did say "youtubers would struggle to keep up with news" after the release date was revealed. Even if we don't get a new trailer until much later there are other ways to reveal worlds. KH3 is going full swing into marketing and we have seven more months.
exactly there wont be no dry out of news kh3 had reach it marketing phase e3 was jsut the begging in other worlds nothing is off the table

kingsoraful

Awards
Famitsu and Jump Daily were places where worlds were revealed in magazines.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Famitsu and Jump Daily were places where worlds were revealed in magazines.
Yep, I'm also optimistic that Famitsu and Jump Daily Magazine will start revealing the worlds (1-2 worlds) and the new features for Kingdom Hearts III starting this month or the next, cause Famitsu has so far ONLY covered articles of KHIII from:
  • E3 2015
  • The D23 2017 event (with some bits from the 2017 Orchestra event)
  • The D23 Japan 2018 event
  • The KH3Premiere event in May last month.
Hope they should start doing it sooner or later given that KHII, Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance started revealing the worlds and features from the game almost 5-7 months before the games were released from the Famitsu and Jump Daily Magazines respectively, that will keep us satisfied before the next trailer comes out.

And now that E3 is wrapping up I'm expecting that Frozen, and the Pirates of the Caribbean worlds that were revealed at E3 will be the focus on this month's Famitsu along with showing cutscenes and gameplay that were featured in the three trailers.

Lastly, this will be the first and also last time that Kingdom Hearts III will OFFICIALLY be featured at TGS and Jump Festa, so looking forward on what they will reveal (without counting the E3 2013 announcement trailer dubbed in Japanese and the previews attached to the trailer of 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue).

kingsoraful

Awards
Well we've got at least 3 more Disney Worlds left plus all of the originals. 10 Disney Worlds + 100 Acre Wood Mini Game world.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
I don't know about that. Nomura said that they were structuring the plot around ten worlds in three acts, but he wasn't clear if those were only Disney-based worlds or if those included original worlds. I think we may get one more fully-fledged Disney world that hasn't already been announced, but I'm not holding my breath on it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I don't know about that. Nomura said that they were structuring the plot around ten worlds in three acts, but he wasn't clear if those were only Disney-based worlds or if those included original worlds. I think we may get one more fully-fledged Disney world that hasn't already been announced, but I'm not holding my breath on it.

We have seven confirmed worlds and Nomura already stated there are a few more on the way.

S.Gill17

Been forever since I've commented on these forums. Good to be back!

In regards to the next news place, I definitely think that we'll get something at TGS, which I'm super stoked for! I do think we'll also get some information at Jump Festa but I'm fairly certain Nomura said that there will be a ton of news after E3 and he challenges the content creators on YouTube to keep up so some magazines are definitely likely.

I also won't rule out the KH3 Portal site as they might drop some new information on that, especially since it was revived this year only a few months ago. So that could be a very plausible place for some new information.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
We have seven confirmed worlds and Nomura already stated there are a few more on the way.

And that was just Disney worlds. Apparently there are a lot of original worlds that we have no idea about. We already knew about Twilight Town, but now we can confirm Radiant Garden since Ienzo was there in one of the E3 trailers. I imagine Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure will be making a return as well. Keyblade Graveyard is obvious.

As far as when they're revealed, I imagine we'll get one during TGS in September, maybe Gamescom as well. I don't know if we'll get one in December for Jump Festa because the game will be one month from release and I feel like they would have already announced all the worlds by that point.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
And that was just Disney worlds. Apparently there are a lot of original worlds that we have no idea about. We already knew about Twilight Town, but now we can confirm Radiant Garden since Ienzo was there in one of the E3 trailers. I imagine Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure will be making a return as well. Keyblade Graveyard is obvious.

As far as when they're revealed, I imagine we'll get one during TGS in September, maybe Gamescom as well. I don't know if we'll get one in December for Jump Festa because the game will be one month from release and I feel like they would have already announced all the worlds by that point.
they could revelal stuff at small event they dont have to show stuff at big events so keep that in mind

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
That's true. Square has a history of revealing big news at smaller events, like at Paris Games Week 2016 where they showed off the opening for 0.2 and announced 1.5+2.5.

Sdog

Awards
There's big opportunities pretty much every month for the rest of the year for us to get info. Whether it be something big like a world reveal or smaller scale like a screenshot with a new keyblade, I'm sure we won't have any more droughts.

July - San Diego Comic Con
August - Gamescom
September - Tokyo Game Show
October - Paris Games Week
November - (I can't think of one. Sorry)
December - Jump Festa and TGAs

Plus whatever magazines like Famitsu, Game Informer, and other sites get coverage for in between. Now will we get something at all those events? Prolly not but there's lots of excuses to show this game off.

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
There's big opportunities pretty much every month for the rest of the year for us to get info. Whether it be something big like a world reveal or smaller scale like a screenshot with a new keyblade, I'm sure we won't have any more droughts.

July - San Diego Comic Con
August - Gamescom
September - Tokyo Game Show
October - Paris Games Week
November - (I can't think of one. Sorry)
December - Jump Festa and TGAs

Plus whatever magazines like Famitsu, Game Informer, and other sites get coverage for in between. Now will we get something at all those events? Prolly not but there's lots of excuses to show this game off.

This just made me realize that there's a high chance of there being a Game Informer with a KH3 cover and omg that would look fantastic

Sdog

Awards
This just made me realize that there's a high chance of there being a Game Informer with a KH3 cover and omg that would look fantastic

Oh there definitely is and I would pick one up in a heartbeat.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I wonder where the next big world reveal will be. There's only 3 Disney world left to announce at most, and I imagine one of them is 100 Acre Wood. So, they have two "big" worlds left to unveil. I'm thinking Tokyo Game Show will probably be the next place they announce a world.

Oh there definitely is and I would pick one up in a heartbeat.

Same here!

Sdog

Awards
I'm thinking TGS is the next spot for a Disney world reveal. And it'll be BH6. By then I think they'll have atleast a couple cutscenes finished up since that's the reason we haven't seen it yet. And with the Japanese version clearly being further along it's within reason we could see something.

I am hoping to atleast get some Famitsu coverage or the possible Game Informer cover story before that showing off an original world. Possibly Radiant Garden if not Twilight Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back