• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thanksgiving Break

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axel95

Awards
So, what are you going to do this thanksgiving break?
I'm gonna play a ton of games and eat a lot or turkey :) :) :)

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Do my homework. Study. If time permits, spend time with family and friends.

I'll try to fit some relaxing, video gaming, and writing in there. Probably won't get much.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Stay at home, do homework, and celebrate a late birthday :)

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Avoid eating the Thanksgiving leftovers. Exercise. Homework. Movies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'll spend time with mostly my family, probably doing nothing but clean up the house, eat, and rent/watch a movie, unless my parents want to go to the theater or something. Well actually we might go to a buffet on that day possibly.

I'm also going to be spending time with one of my friends seeing Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1 (finally!) and that's going to be nice as we're going to catch up since I haven't seen her since over the summer and it'd be nice if we could actually hang out since college has kept me occupied. So I'm excited for that.

And well doing my English homework and reading textbooks for two of my classes that end soon in mid-December. So yeah, that's my Thanksgiving break so far.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Imma be grubbin! My mom makes the best thanksgiving meals ever.

O

Oberon

Probably play a lot of video games and eat a lot of turkey.

But mostly meet up with some old friends and chill.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Eat, sleep, let this site consume me more, eh, the usual I guess, I might even go outside..we'll see.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well, Canadian Thanksgiving was in October so I won't be having any turkey. But I might be off to a friend's party and seeing some people, and doing homework. Turkey sounds good right about now though.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Going over my aunts for thanksgiving, hang out with friends, and finally see the new Harry Potter. But mostly I'm gonna be playing BO. It's gotten really addicting...

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
hang out with some bros, hopefully see my girlfriend, and try to ignore my Mothers girlfriends family as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back