• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shasta's BRSTM Lounge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shasta

Awards
Welcome to Shasta's BRSTM Lounge

This is my shop meant for those who would like to request various music for various Nintendo Wii titles. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii in particular. I want to be able to help those who would like to put custom music into their games, but cannot do it themselves, or do not know how to properly loop songs.

The rules for requesting are simple.
1.) Do not request multiple songs at a time. I am but only one man, I can't do it all guys, I'm sorry.

2.) You have to provide the song yourself. There is a possibility that I would not be able to find the song at all. If you give me a song, make sure it is in the quality that you want it in, because I'm not taking up complaints for lack of decent quality.

3.) Request a song in a polite manner.

4.) Please be patient, as I said before, I am but one man.

5.) If there is an issue with your requested song, then by all means please do not hesitate to tell me of the problem, and I will have your issue resolved in a very timely manner.

6.) Have Fun!

Recommended Software:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
You can use Brawlbox to preview the .brstms that I will provide.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
The GUI allows for previewing .brstm files, and importing the song directly into the SD Card without actually having to know the filenames. Though, it will still provide you with the filename after the import into the SD. Another neat feature of this is that it allows you to change the name of the song your game recognizes it as. Ex: The Ballad of the Windfish will become Sandy Castle if you so choose to name it that in-game.

If you do not have a hacked Wii, then there are some guides lying around that will help you hack your specific Wii.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
This is kind of cool man! I thought it was a graphics shop, but this is really innovative man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back