• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

So, with a true Organization, I've come to wonder about the Nobodies. Granted, the new Organization will technically be Xehanorts or Half-Xehanorts in Braig's and Saix's case.

In Kingdom Hearts II, many of the Nobodies we fought against were relevant to a particular Organization member's ability. We never really fought any relevant to the members vanquished in Castle Oblivion, nor Axel for that matter. So, it seems there could be more forms of Nobodies out there.

With the Organization, do you think they will utilize the Nobodies again for their plans? Of course, they can also command Heartless if the circumstances are right. Heartless will always be there for us to fight, but I'm kind of hoping for new Nobodies as well.

Beardman

Axel commanded the Assassins I believe. The one's that kind of slunk around in the ground and once in a while make explosions.

I would love new Nobodies. I felt like there weren't enough variety in II. That, and I would much rather fight against Nobodies than Heartless. They seem more tactful to me; as opposed to the random/savage nature of the Heartless.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I thought we did fight Nobodies relevant to those who were in CO? I'm pretty certain we fought Axel's; he's were the Assassins if I recall right.

As long they're around I don't see why not. They're a valuable tool and with time travel shenanigans they'd be under Xemnas's control. I like to the think in KH3 they'll bring in all the types of monsters we've fought so far-Heartless, Nobodies, Dream Eaters, and Unversed.

Beardman

I like to the think in KH3 they'll bring in all the types of monsters we've fought so far-Heartless, Nobodies, Dream Eaters, and Unversed.

I'd like that as well, and I understand how the Heartless and Nobodies would be possible, as well as the Unversed (If Vanitas makes a definite return) but how do you think they could bring Dream Eaters to the Realm of Light? Maybe just magic of some sort?

WaveK89

Oh, sorry. I forgot all about the Assassins. I hated getting caught in their slashing combos. Still, it leaves for more potential.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'd like that as well, and I understand how the Heartless and Nobodies would be possible, as well as the Unversed (If Vanitas makes a definite return) but how do you think they could bring Dream Eaters to the Realm of Light? Maybe just magic of some sort?

I don't know if they'll bring them to the RoL but I presume that they'll go (Sora and co.) to the RoS at some point considering that Sora has the power to go to and fro as he pleases.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I thought we did fight Nobodies relevant to those who were in CO? I'm pretty certain we fought Axel's; he's were the Assassins if I recall right.

Sadly we didn't get to see which lesser Nobodies Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene commanded.

You know, considering that the higher-rank lesser Nobodies are named after FF jobs, I like to think that Vexen commands Chemists, Lexaeus probably Beastmasters, Zexion Mimes or Illusionists, Marluxia Deathknights, and Larxene Ninjas or Thieves.

State

Awards
I don't know if they'll bring them to the RoL but I presume that they'll go (Sora and co.) to the RoS at some point considering that Sora has the power to go to and fro as he pleases.

If Ventus is still sleeping in this point on time, when it's possible they might enter his Station and create a Nightmare.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Hopefully, there'll be a way for them to concoct Dream Eaters (or at least our old Spirit buddies) entering the physical realm. :}

I would certainly love to see all of the creatures from games past for the epic finale.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If Ventus is still sleeping in this point on time, when it's possible they might enter his Station and create a Nightmare.

Of course Ventus is still sleeping. We see it at the end of KH3D when he's in his chamber "sleep" and smiling. His heart is pretty active at the moment, though, what with being able to protect Sora's heart (even if the armor itself was infected & controlled by the Darkness)

Why would they want to create a Nightmare?

Hopefully, there'll be a way for them to concoct Dream Eaters (or at least our old Spirit buddies) entering the physical realm. :}

I would certainly love to see all of the creatures from games past for the epic finale.

I 1000% believe Meow Wow and Komory Bat will appear somehow. Perhaps they can be summonable ala "dreaming" them into the RoL? If Sora & Riku somehow found themselves in the real world while in their Dream selves and the Dream Eaters could follow them, then I think it is possible to call upon them.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Of course Ventus is still sleeping. We see it at the end of KH3D when he's in his chamber "sleep" and smiling. His heart is pretty active at the moment, though, what with being able to protect Sora's heart (even if the armor itself was infected & controlled by the Darkness)

I 1000% believe Meow Wow and Komory Bat will appear somehow. Perhaps they can be summonable ala "dreaming" them into the RoL? If Sora & Riku somehow found themselves in the real world while in their Dream selves and the Dream Eaters could follow them, then I think it is possible to call upon them.

This. Must. Happen. Noww!

I absolutely love Meow Wow! ^_^

Gram

Banned
Awards
As long they're around I don't see why not. They're a valuable tool and with time travel shenanigans they'd be under Xemnas's control. I like to the think in KH3 they'll bring in all the types of monsters we've fought so far-Heartless, Nobodies, Dream Eaters, and Unversed.

I always thought we'd see them all as well and I think it'd be equally fitting for them all to go down with Xehanort in the end making room for a fresh start with kh4.
Xehanort may have not created the heartless but it's his fault they have a foot hold in the RoL, as well as the nobodies and he indirectly created the unversed by giving vanitas existence.
It only seems fitting they'd all go down in defeat with him, defeat being restricting the heartless from the RoL like they originally were.
(and without heartless to spawn them as a by product, the already rare nobodies could be expunged without worrying of more forming)

Though this likely won't happen. You can extinct the unversed and the DE's aren't supposed to be able to leave the RoS (which riku proved they could in DDD) but I doubt we'll see the such a stable as the heartless vanish.

State

Awards

Doesn't BbS FM's secret ending showcase a scene where he's missing from the Chamber of Repose? That's why I wrote his slumber as an assumption.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Doesn't BbS FM's secret ending showcase a scene where he's missing from the Chamber of Repose? That's why I wrote his slumber as an assumption.

Yes but it's part of the BBSV2 vid which was shelved. TnT

State

Awards
Yes but it's part of the BBSV2 vid which was shelved. TnT

Oh, I see... Must have been a subplot or something of Aqua rescuing Ventus after seeing as the darkness is going to engulf the Realm of Light. Oh well, one can only assume, I guess.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Oh, I see... Must have been a subplot or something of Aqua rescuing Ventus after seeing as the darkness is going to engulf the Realm of Light. Oh well, one can only assume, I guess.

Some think it had to do with the time travel introduced in DDD but no way to know now.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Though this likely won't happen. You can extinct the unversed and the DE's aren't supposed to be able to leave the RoS (which riku proved they could in DDD) but I doubt we'll see the such a stable as the heartless vanish.

I agree with you in that Heartless won't completely vanish. I'd even hazard a guess that the only enemy species that can be completely eradicated is the Unversed. They are born from Vanitas who was "artificially" created by Xehanort, so destroying him should bring an end to their existence.

I believe the other species occur naturally in the KHverse. Purebred Heartless are natural residents of the RoD, so as long as RoD is still intact, they will still exist. There's also always a chance that somebody with a strong heart loses it to darkness, thus forming a Nobody. And finally, Dream Eaters are physical manifestations of darkness in the RoS, which means they're the RoS' equivalent of RoD's Purebreds.

Since all of them are tied to darkness, and as we know, darkness is an ever present natural force in the KHverse (as is light), the presence of these three species are outside anyone's control and can't be completely extinguished.

State

Awards
Some think it had to do with the time travel introduced in DDD but no way to know now.
Ah... Don't tell me:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gram

Banned
Awards
I agree with you in that Heartless won't completely vanish. I'd even hazard a guess that the only enemy species that can be completely eradicated is the Unversed. They are born from Vanitas who was "artificially" created by Xehanort, so destroying him should bring an end to their existence.

I believe the other species occur naturally in the KHverse. Purebred Heartless are natural residents of the RoD, so as long as RoD is still intact, they will still exist. There's also always a chance that somebody with a strong heart loses it to darkness, thus forming a Nobody. And finally, Dream Eaters are physical manifestations of darkness in the RoS, which means they're the RoS' equivalent of RoD's Purebreds.

Since all of them are tied to darkness, and as we know, darkness is an ever present natural force in the KHverse (as is light), the presence of these three species are outside anyone's control and can't be completely extinguished.
Sad but true though as I stated in the part of my post you didn't quote, they could go down with him in the sense that they could be bound to the RoD once again as they originally were.
They all occur naturally but orginally they were restricted to their realm, DE'S sleep, heartless darkness.
And since so far nobodies are only shown to be born from the heartless process they weren't present either cause up till pre-kh1 the heartless couldn't cross boundaries into the Light realm.
(Until nobodies are shown to be born otherwise we can assume as such)

Though I doubt any will every truly leave as the main enemy aside DE and Unversed.
Ah... Don't tell me:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

One of many.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
They are born from Vanitas who was "artificially" created by Xehanort, so destroying him should bring an end to their existence.
Not should, did. Vanitas was defeated and returned to Ventus, putting an end to the Unversed.

They would only return if Vanitas did.

And finally, Dream Eaters are physical manifestations of darkness in the RoS, which means they're the RoS' equivalent of RoD's Purebreds.
The problem here is that Sora unlocked the Keyholes of Sleep in DDD, releasing those worlds from the Realm and effectively ending the Realm itself. (If memory serves, the Realm of Sleep only exists if there are worlds to occupy it.)

Nightmares were nothing more than the Darkness of the Realm of Sleep (the Darkness in a dream), and as such are more-or-less tied to that Realm. It's a different sort of Darkness than the Heartless or Bug Blox are, so I'm not sure they're able to make a transition between Realms.

Of course, the Spirits found their way to Traverse Town in the Realm of Light (unless Traverse Town permanently exists in both Realms), so who knows what shenanigans Nomura's cooking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back