• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Shadow Heartless Plush Releases February 15!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
And now starts the long wait of hoping SENA and SE-EU brings this over. ;~; *still waits for KH3D OST for NA*

tumblr_m5w05sS7n21r3zat8.gif

Don't remind me :( I wish I had never waited for them to sell it, and just imported it. Now I can't find any copies anywhere either...

Yep. Meow Wow came out on the SE Online Good Shop/ Then the SEJP shop got hacked and all regions suspended online merch operations because of it, opting to sell merch on Amazon instead.

So hopefully the Shadow will magically appear on Amazon like this merch did today xD

:c even an iTunes release would be nice (but physical copies are always better)

I didn't hear about this either, that is unfortunate :/ At least they found an alternative to sell merchandise though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anyways, does SENA sell merchandise on US Amazon?

"They sell merch on Amazon now."

Don't remind me :( I wish I had never waited for them to sell it, and just imported it. Now I can't find any copies anywhere either...

They usually bring over a ton of OSTs so it is really depressing they haven't brought this one over. I'd order it in a heartbeat if it was available (on Amazon because SENA shipping on their games and OST shop is WAAAAAAY too much and they need to get a new system for that.)

I didn't hear about this either, that is unfortunate :/ At least they found an alternative to sell merchandise though.

Yes, and I think in the end it is a better system. I never ordered anything from their Online Goods Shop, but I think I find Amazon more reliable(?) just considering shipping is usually low or free, and it's easy to track orders.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

kairihikari

Aww it is cute,even if it is a heartless. I hope they make a plush of kh2 kairi. I already made one of my own with destiny's embrace,but still it'd be nice.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Thanks for those links ;) I'm going to keep them in mind as we get closer to the release date. I doubt I'm going to want to pay $40 for them, but I'm nervous if they don't come overseas that they'll be too hard to find afterwards.

On the plus side, HIS EYES LOOK LIKE GUMDROPS!!!! GUMDROP BUTTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
So cute!! Shadow Heartless plush shall be mine someday <3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Cute! Price: why is all kh stuff so expensive???????

Well without inflation, it tends to be cheaper when imported officially by SE to North America. I know I got my Meow Wow plush on sale for $28 and for the quality of the stitching and materials I would have still paid $40. SE doesn't cut corners with these plushies. :3

Xahenort

I want one so BAD oh why must you be so cute and so highly priced i mean come on i know im a huge fan of the kingdom hearts games and have been so since the first game came out in 2002 but if you ask me for people like me that dont get much money these days due to the economy and injury to my lower spine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back