• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Optional Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas21691

Pretty much like the title says, does anyone know which worlds are optional in Kingdom Hearts?

State

Awards
I think Olympus Colosseum is an optional world.

State

Awards
100 Acre Woods is optional.
Yeah. In the main scenario, there is nothing that requires you to complete the 100 Acre Woods. On the contrary, the more you advance the main plot, the more you advance this sub-scenario.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Seems like it's possible to skip Halloween Town or Atlantica, not sure on that though been a while.

Roxas21691

thanks for the info :D

Do you know if either Halloween Town and/or Atlantica is optional?

EDIT: Thanks Gram :D

Korai

Awards
you must be planning a strategy to finish the game in under 15 hours, am i right?

Gram

Banned
Awards
thanks for the info :D

Do you know if either Halloween Town and/or Atlantica is optional?

EDIT: Thanks Gram :D
Sorry to say but I can't remember which one is optoinal, I'm leaning towards Atlantica. I know you can't skip both though.

Your welcome =]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
100 Acre Woods, Olympus Coliseum, Atlantica/Monstro/Halloween Town(one of them) are skipable.

I suggest skipping Atlantica for a speedrun, as Monstro gives you High Jump and you will get lost in Atlantica.

State

Awards
I suggest skipping Atlantica for a speedrun, as Monstro gives you High Jump and you will get lost in Atlantica.
Yeah, I remember getting lost and going in circles in Atlantica a couple of times. '_'
And I can personally attest to Atlantica being skippable, seeing as how I only killed final form Ursula, like, after Hollow Bastion (I could never find her). xDD

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
How can you guys get lost in Atlantica?! :O I'm disappointed in you.. :(

Atlantica is so easy to beat, due to me knowing where everything is. I have good game memory of where everything is. xD It's useful for anything that is Kingdom Hearts related.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I got lost because the dolphin wouldn't show up and then I accidentally found myself in this room I never went in.

Course, I was so pleased when I found that shortcut from next to Ariel's Grotto to the Sunken Ship (no more trying to catch a dolphin).

Roxie1563

Awards
I got lost because the dolphin wouldn't show up and then I accidentally found myself in this room I never went in.

Course, I was so pleased when I found that shortcut from next to Ariel's Grotto to the Sunken Ship (no more trying to catch a dolphin).

Lol, the dolphin was in the previously area where the treasures were hidden inside the shells. :3

I knew about the shortcut as I was treasure hunting before facing the Sea Witch twice. It's nice, though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lol, the dolphin was in the previously area where the treasures were hidden inside the shells. :3
I know that, I'm saying it wouldn't show up. I was going in and out of rooms and going back, clearing out enemies, searching for the dolphin. Took me about an hour before I realised it didn't show because it was in a different area. (thank god this wasn't on my speedster playthrough)

Roxie1563

Awards
I know that, I'm saying it wouldn't show up. I was going in and out of rooms and going back, clearing out enemies, searching for the dolphin. Took me about an hour before I realised it didn't show because it was in a different area. (thank god this wasn't on my speedster playthrough)

It didn't show up? Yeah, lol, you got lucky. :3

Were you on Proud when it happened?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No, I was finishing off the worlds on beginner mode(after I got the speedster trophy).
On my proud run through I'm just stuck on giant Ursula. Might go to other worlds and level up before trying her again.

Roxie1563

Awards
No, I was finishing off the worlds on beginner mode(after I got the speedster trophy).
On my proud run through I'm just stuck on giant Ursula. Might go to other worlds and level up before trying her again.

Oh, I see. I probably will do the same thing as you did in terms of speedster trophy. :)

That can't be fun on Proud. D: I wish you all the luck to beating her! :D It's time consuming, yes, but in the end, victory over the Sea Witch is worth it!!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
100 Acre Woods, Olympus Coliseum, Atlantica/Monstro/Halloween Town(one of them) are skipable.

While Atlantica is confusing I got way more lost in Monstro than Atlantica. xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Monstro was easier because, although those tunnels lead to confusing places, as long as you know which tunnel (6) leads to tunnel 4, you would be fine. Plus, high jump.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The trick to Monstro is to take the paths with doorways that light up green; this was a tip that was included intentionally to help the player navigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back