• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX to be in the next issue of Famitsu Weekly!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
DON'T REMIND ME ;A;

The only things we have of them are those KH Mobile charms and we just keep getting more Sora, Sora, Sora. I love the guy but come on.

His smile pisses me off frankly considering he is smiling on nearly every piece of merchandise!!! I know I shouldn't bring it up, but I've always wanted them to make an Aqua Static Arts (the big immovable, highly detailed statues) of her performing her Spellweaver Command Style finisher:

Spellweaver_KHBBS.gif

On the topic of lack of BbS merchandise, why is there a lack? I mean, I thought the BbS characters are pretty popular so I don't get why SE ignores them so much.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No idea. For some reason, they just overlook KHB(bS),C(oded) and D(ays). Every other title got some kind of figurine for them, even KH A(vatar Kingdom).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
No idea. For some reason, they just overlook KHB(bS),C(oded) and D(ays). Every other title got some kind of figurine for them, even KH A(vatar Kingdom).

I can at least understand overlooking Coded and Days. They rarely make Disney characters, I was shocked Jack Skellington somehow made it onto the figure list and the few Mickeys, but Days didn't need one since they already had a Roxas and Axel. Sure a Xion would have been nice, but they always seem to forget one person in the trio (SRK is incomplete because they don't have KH2 Riku for the KH2 set nor KH1 Kairi for the KH1 set) so I can do without Xion. However, even if they don't want to do Ventus since they already have the Roxas figure (IDK, just thinking randomly) I don't understand the lack of Aqua!!! She is VERY popular I thought...maybe I'm wrong, but an Aqua and Terra figure!!!

UGH!!!!! Maybe I just can't wrap my head around it, but I just don't see it as possible. They have to make a BbS figure eventually! Formation Arts, Static Arts, Play Arts preferably, but ANYTHING!!! Instead they choose to make endless Sora in Play Arts (we are going to have 11 Sora Play Arts soon), Formation Arts (we are going to have 9 soon), and 2 Static Arts out of 3 being Sora...they don't need anymore! Or Axel (don't understand why he has 2 Formation Arts since he is wearing the Org. coat at all times and it isn't even Lea)...

Happyfunshineman

Awards

Kingdom Hearts Coded figures would fit in perfectly with my FF Versus XIII perfume.

Joking aside, the lack of figures of the portable entries (besides DDD) saddens me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back