• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Pre-Launch Event in London

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Merchandise.

"Merchandise" is so vague lol I meant specifically what merchandise since I knew merchandise of some sort would be there, what else would they sell besides merchandise? I'll clarify next time.

LOL. Yeah, don't expect that at all. Definitely expect SOME kind of event, but definitely NOT at Disneyworld or Disneyland. The venues themselves are ridiculously expensive to book and Disney is not going to spend that kind of money on a video game. They didn't put that much attention on Disney Infinity, their current flagship game that can potentially bring in billions of dollars from merchandising alone. They aren't going to put that time into a game they only get a small part of the cut from.

Renting out a whole venue or convention center would be EXTREMELY pricey, not to mention the convention centers and rooms themselves are humongous. I was thinking more along the lines of just a small little thing somewhere in the parks with demos of the games and a small booth of some sort. I don't even think enough people would show up to fill up one of their venues in all honesty to justify it.

You are right about Disney Infinity, I'm shocked they don't even have a small booth at DisneyLand (not sure about DisneyWorld) for it but they have them in nearly all the Disney Stores (that I've gone to).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
"Merchandise" is so vague lol I meant specifically what merchandise since I knew merchandise of some sort would be there, what else would they sell besides merchandise? I'll clarify next time.

what makes you think we'd have this kind of information?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Even still, it is a KH event and I'll take it lol I mean, Nintendo doesn't do releases for all their games, I wonder if Nintendo initiated it or SE and asked if they could use Nintendo World.

that's just because both those events were located in new york so you were able to attend you cheater xD

Shinra

Banned
Awards
What's this...Canada, you speak of? ;3

I don't mind so much. I'm glad the UK is gonna be having fun, I mean, they get things a wee little bit later than us sometimes, so that must be a bitter pill to swallow.
-_- I'm from canada it's either that whole joke that we say "Eh" at the end of every sentence or they don't know of canada at all because we're in the shadow of the greatest nation on the face of the earth

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
And then there's Canada, which has NOTHING EVER
We have no Square Enix offices here, so it's not really surprising.

-_- I'm from canada it's either that whole joke that we say "Eh" at the end of every sentence or they don't know of canada at all because we're in the shadow of the greatest nation on the face of the earth
I'm like 99% sure she was joking, lol.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
that's just because both those events were located in new york so you were able to attend you cheater xD

touche Sign...touche haha Then again, if a really good event happened in CA, I'd be all for flying out (hit up Disneyland while I'm down there, I rarely get to go, ironically that statement is kind of moot since I'm actually in Disneyland now, first time in...I can't even recall how many years haha).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back