• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX European Promotional Media Campaign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

reimeille

Yes, this makes it more likely that SENA will do itttt.

Best part of this for me is that I live not too far from SENA's headquarters (drove by it before, its like, behind an airport if i remember correctly lol what the heck), so they'll probably hold it there in LA, which means I can go aaaaahhhhh

Wish me luck that they'll have it here, I want to go so bad it's giving me heartburrrrnnnn.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Best part of this for me is that I live not too far from SENA's headquarters (drove by it before, its like, behind an airport if i remember correctly lol what the heck), so they'll probably hold it there in LA, which means I can go aaaaahhhhh

Wish me luck that they'll have it here, I want to go so bad it's giving me heartburrrrnnnn.

Lol it's next to LAX, yes.

I feel you! I live down the street from the office. It's a nice building and you can't help but notice it with the huge 999 out front and their new Square Enix logo. xD

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Just don't bug the attendees to sell you their stuff in the off chance they do receive something 8D

Remember, they probably want them just as much as you do~

TOO LATE!!! I'VE ALREADY PM'D EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS FORUM THAT LIVES WITHIN A 500 MILE RADIUS OF SEEU'S HQ!!!

tumblr_m219mttON01rqfhi2o1_400.gif

jk In all seriousness, I won't unless they get free airplane carriers that resemble gummi ships, unlimited fuel, and the steering wheel is signed by Nomura...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Definitely with you there! I don't live anywhere as close as you and Ethy, but if a miracle happens and it's held on a weekend, I could fly down from SF to attend xD

TOO LATE!!! I'VE ALREADY PM'D EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS FORUM THAT LIVES WITHIN A 500 MILE RADIUS OF SEEU'S HQ!!!

tumblr_m219mttON01rqfhi2o1_400.gif

YOU FIEND D:

jk In all seriousness, I won't unless they get free airplane carriers that resemble gummi ships, unlimited fuel, and the steering wheel is signed by Nomura...

rofl xD Well he did go on a business trip recently. Maybe he went via airplane and the pilot was a huge fan~

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
All in all, I honestly hope they do something more involving home video since I'm one of the millions of fans who live halfway across the country from the SENA HQ, and I don't exactly have the money for travel.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Definitely with you there! I don't live anywhere as close as you and Ethy, but if a miracle happens and it's held on a weekend, I could fly down from SF to attend xD

In all seriousness, I gave this some thought and I would highly consider flying down to CA to attend the event >_< I mean, normally I wouldn't, but I do feel like this is a once in a lifetime chance so I'd find some way to pay my parents back for the fees down the line.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just a reminder that this will be done TONIGHT london time, at 7 pm.

Currently it is 1 pm. Get excited.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hope all you attendees have fun~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back